Vegetarian Hotdogs!

Started by Kristof, March 21, 2005, 09:39:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Casey's Corner has finally vegetarian hot dogs!!!  They're very delicious!!!  :D

Anthony

I thought they always had vegetarian ones, but maybe I just presumed that.  They did state specifically on the Magic Unlimited and Kids Carnival park maps that it has vegetarian ones though:

"The very best traditional, vegetarian and baguette-style hot dogs."

Whereas at Christmas they just said:

"The best hot dogs and soda pop this side of Yankee Stadium."

I suppose they're trying to serve some food that still fits the theme of places like Casey's Corner but is more popular with Europeans.

Kristof

And now a year later they don't have 'm anymore  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

RiverSong

Oh no!!! This is not fair! I always said "on my next trip I'm going to eat a vegetarian Hot-Dog at Casey's" and now they're gone?!??!! Really not fair. Many vegetarians recommended them to me. Simply not fair  :cry:

Kristof

Complain next time at City Hall, I will do too.  

Did you know that they scrapped all the vegetarian dishes at CafĂ© Mickey too and replaced them by fish-meals... Most vegetarians don't even eat fish...  :x

RiverSong

I do not eat fish!!! But when I was in Paris (not DLP) last time, in our hotel's restaurant they also thought that vegetarians eat fish. We were five vegetarians and had to eat eggs and french fries all four evenings... Maybe it is a French thing that they think that vegetarians eat fish, I don't know. I know many vegetarians, including my family and me, and I only know one person of them who would eat fish if nothing else was available.
So of course I will compain about that at City Hall next time. I am really afraid of just having pizza, salad and fries for a couple of days.

I would like to know just why they reduce the vegetarian dishes. I mean, a restaurant maybe doesn't need many vegetarian dishes, but at least one would be nice...

Nala_84

What a shame for DLRP!!  :x How can they take away vegetarian food? My boyfriend and I ate those hot dogs last time and they were sooo good...
I thought they would like to make ALL of their guests happy, isn't this the thing that Walt once said? :(
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]