Toon Studio placemaking

Started by Anthony, March 14, 2005, 12:06:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riebi

Quote from: "penfold12"The magic carpets are closed the last week of March. What are they doing in this area then?

The magic carpets are now in fences as you can see on dlrp.fr.

:arrow: http://www.dlrp.fr/actu_placemaking_dis ... _1050.html
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Anthony

It looks so much better without those nasty photo locations cluttering up the place...

I don't understand why they returned DCP to the normal parade route... won't they have to change it back again now, so they can redo the ground?  With Flying Carpets already closed they could get a large part of that work done with hardly any disruption.

Also, they probably won't, but I hope they redo the area in front of Animagique - that's the slippiest floor ever created.  Soon followed by the concrete ramp up to RNRC and the tiles of Front Lot.  I'd like a yellow-wet-floor-sign-free Studios now they have chance. :lol:

Kinou

oh but the parade now start again from Cinémagique for over a week now :D

Every weekend i'm going to work there, i'm lost with all these changes :D
Hug it out bitch !

Poppy The Monkey

Quote from: "Kinou"oh but the parade now start again from Cinémagique for over a week now :D

Every weekend i'm going to work there, i'm lost with all these changes :D

Its ridiculous! But there is no parade route left in Animation Courtyard anymore, so inevitable.

The studios are such a mess at the moment, I dread to think what regular guests are thinking.

I know it'll be worth it - but the whole of Animation Courtyard has now joined the rest of the park by being wrapped in fences. Cutting the park size by 1/6.

Japper

That is just because the park is so small! I really hope that the Toon Studios will open very soon! At least the area ! Then it will be less worse!

OMG , check the new pics at dlrp.fr :D  :shock:

The Butlin Boy

I'd like to see the parade try and get through this :lol: ....

....yes, the ground work on the Toon Studio has begun, and its left us with some interesting images of the new area:

Forget the new rides, i'm excited about just walking through the new area!!! :wink:

Source: Dlrp.fr

Maarten

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"

It... Is... Time!  :D

Nala_84

Wow, have they already removed the fences?! That early?  :lol:

It looks so great and it makes me so curious!! Poor people who don't know background facts about DLRP, walking along seeing these new attractions and asking themselves why they cannot find the entrance :( ;)
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

mehdi5

Quote from: "Nala_84"Wow, have they already removed the fences?! That early?  :lol:

It looks so great and it makes me so curious!! Poor people who don't know background facts about DLRP, walking along seeing these new attractions and asking themselves why they cannot find the entrance :( ;)
That picture is made over the fences. New fences have been placed.

RnRCj

Wow! They are some very interesting pics :)

We can finally get a better view of the area!

Anthony

It's so strange seeing it all from that angle, without fences around Cars.  I hope there are lots more trees still to arrive in that area.  I love the layout here though now, it's no longer just showbuildings built around a courtyard, there's corners to turn, things to discover...

And wow - with the magic lamp, Studio 5 and that giant Cars rock, Toon Studio is weenie city! :lol: Walt would be proud!

The Butlin Boy

Is it just me or is this sign new?

Source: Scrooge on DMI

jortlaban

I think it's new.... or I never noticed it before....
Shareholder TWDC & EDASCA

Kristof

Yes it's new...

Kristof

And blue it is for Animagique!

Scrooge at Disney Magic Interactive