The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Started by Anthony, March 12, 2005, 04:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

Quote from: "Maarten"
Quote from: "RnRCj"*Still waiting for Hollywood Tower Hotel sign*

Me too! I read somewhere that the "Hollywood Tower" neons are somewhere backstage and ready to be installed. Hopefully we will get an electrifying event like they did in Disney's California Adventure a few months before the actual opening.  8)
Looking at the schedule of the Tower to open by January and soft openings in late December, don't you think 31st October would be a perfect time for this? :D

We can dream... :wink:

Soap

Quote from: "Baloo"We can dream... :wink:

Well.....isn't Disney all about that???  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Whoknew?

Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that the ToT sign will come up this week? The red cables are a good sign for it.

I think that the red bricks will disappear behind the purple coat of paint, they started it at the top and they will continue it to the bottom

Riebi

Quote from: "Whoknew?"I think that the red bricks will disappear behind the purple coat of paint, they started it at the top and they will continue it to the bottom

Yes I also thin so. On the other side it´s hard to see something red after all the coloring.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Grandmath

Rumor says that the first letters are already up. Seems to be the word "TOWER". Hope to get some pics tonight.

Soap

Uhhh....i hope indeed that it's "Tower" and not stuff like "Woter"  :P
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

penfold12

Is there any confirmation as to the final colour of the brick ? I have to say, a personal preference would be the red as it looks more realistic and seperates us from the the towers...

Grandmath

Quote from: "Soap"Uhhh....i hope indeed that it's "Tower" and not stuff like "Woter"  :P

According to Devil on DCP forum, "Tower" and "Hotel" have been installed.  :lol:

This is great news as it approaches from its final look.

Kristof

Quote from: "Grandmath"
Quote from: "Soap"Uhhh....i hope indeed that it's "Tower" and not stuff like "Woter"  :P

According to Devil on DCP forum, "Tower" and "Hotel" have been installed.  :lol:

This is great news as it approaches from its final look.

Whooooo that's AMAZING news!   :shock:

Anthony

Oooh great, I didn't expect it so soon! :o

Hahahaha! :lol: For some reason it took me a few minutes to get that. :lol:

RnRCj

That's the news I've been waiting for! :D But we need pictures!!!! :shock:

The Butlin Boy

This is great news, I can't wait to see the pics. Perhaps they decided to put them up now so that all of the people coming for the summer season will see it, what great advertising :)

Winstonio

Here is a link/photo of the letters, but not yet in place:
http://www.dlrp.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?p=108434#108434

The Butlin Boy

Thanks for the link. I'm so excited about this right now :D

Anthony

Oh dear, they're upside down. :P I guess they just flip em over, once they're fully installed?

I'm still not quite feeling the immense excitement of a few letters arriving, but maybe I'll change my mind the first time I'm heading to the parks and see "The Hollywood Tower Hotel" in the distance... The view of it as you go over the shuttle bus bridge into the station area is pretty cool already, it'll be great once they're done with these.

Ok, I feel the excitement, a little... :D/