General Walt Disney Studios Questions ?

Started by Owain, July 02, 2007, 11:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

I thought this would be a good topic for people to ask just quick questions about Walt Disney Studios instead of opening a topic.  :)

My Question is when i went to Disneyland in March we entered the studios frontlot and then all of a sudden loads of characters ran out and there was music, what is this called ?

I quickly scanned WDSFans and DLRPMagic! and didnt no if it was one of the entertainment options or not.

Kristof

It's the Red Carpet, a mini-version of the Good Morning Walt Disney Studios Parade.

Owain

Quote from: "raptor1982"It's the Red Carpet, a mini-version of the Good Morning Walt Disney Studios Parade.

Well it was great, ive never got so many photos and autographs before. :D

madame_leota

when i next go to dlrp we arive on a sunday... am i right in thinking that its going to be better to wait untill monday before going in the studios and go into the park instead. because of the new rides and it being a weekend i am guessing its going to be insainly crazy in there!!

i know its always busy on the weekend but obviously people who have been before and are visiting for the first time since the new rides have opened are going to want to go in the studios right?

Kristof

Unfortunately, it seems that Crush's Coaster always have long lines.  Although I will also depend on when you're going.  Try to choose a day when there are no school holidays.  :)

madame_leota

okay thanks raptor. we are going to be there from the 9th to the 14th of september so thats just after the summer holidays end isnt it?

generaly though are the studios more busy then the park during weekends at the moment?

MinnieMouse

Quote from: "madame_leota"generaly though are the studios more busy then the park during weekends at the moment?

No, Disneyland Parc is more busy than the Studios. In the Studios is only the new Toon-Studios Area overcrowded.

Alexandra

disney_donutter

thats cool, at least we know it advance!

RiverSong

I've got a question and I suppose it fits here. I found this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8as94XLvvSQ
Which attraction is this and where is it located? How does it work?

davewasbaloo

Quote from: "princess_cld"I've got a question and I suppose it fits here. I found this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8as94XLvvSQ
Which attraction is this and where is it located? How does it work?

The attraction is called Ursula's Grotto, and it ias located at the end of the Animation Tour.  It is where you and your friends and family can dub your voices into Disney films.  We love it and regularly spend 30mins in there.
since 2001 (many before that)

RiverSong

Thank you very much! I guess we will love this too  :wink: