mickey mouse balloon!

Started by madame_leota, July 12, 2007, 10:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madame_leota

i have just been looking through the 15th decorations thread and i noticed this picture...

does anyone know if you can ride in the balloon or even if they just have it go up sometimes.

i remember on the end of my little mermaid video (at least i think it was the little mermaid one) there was a story about a boy and if i remember rightly he dreamed he went to disneyland and rode in the balloon and stuff.

i would be so happy if i could see it!

mods: im really sorry if i have put this in the wrong place. i thought it should go here but wasnt sure and i had trouble posting this so if it appears twice im sorry. i have checked the forum and its not there yet so hopefuly there wont be any problems! :)

Anthony

It was a promotional stunt/photo op for the 15th launch on 31st March that never really happened (bad weather or technical problems)...  It hasn't been seen again since!

You're right about it being on the Little Mermaid video though, this was meant to be a tribute to that advert I think. :)

madame_leota

Quote from: "Baloo"It was a promotional stunt/photo op for the 15th launch on 31st March that never really happened (bad weather or technical problems)...  It hasn't been seen again since!

You're right about it being on the Little Mermaid video though, this was meant to be a tribute to that advert I think. :)

aww thats such a shame!! thanks though baloo, at least i wont get my hopes up now and not see it!

im glad im not loosing my marbles though, i knew it was the little mermaid :D  :D/

disney_donutter

:cry: I was so excited then! :cry: