Disney Wish Lounge

Started by Owain, June 19, 2007, 10:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owain

Sorry to ask but what is the disney wish lounge?

All i know of it is pictures from Photos Magiques;

[Edit; Just noticed the the information on Photo Magiques;]

The Disney Wish Lounge is a location were ill children, participating in a charity program (like Make-a-Wish) can rest down during their visit to the Disneyland Park, instead of having to go to their hotel room. The interior of the lounge is inspired by the Disney movie Aladdin.

Nicholas-c

cool :)

someone is going to be made to clean all the colorful stuff up off the tree now :( :P
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

Kristof

Quotesomeone is going to be made to clean all the colorful stuff up off the tree now

When they launched the streamers I suddenly heard a woman screaming very loud, when I turned around I noticed it was the cleaning crew...  :lol:

DisneyBud

Where abouts is this situated in the park?

Kristof

It's located in one of the buildings next to the Infirmerie and the baby care center (at the corner of Discovery Arcade and Plaza Gardens).

And don't worry, the blue sign was just there for the press photos, it was removed immediately afterwards.

Maarten

Can someone tell me what occupied this particular space before the Disney Wish Lounge? Was it part of the Baby Care? Or a kitchen for Plaza Gardens Restaurant? Or something else?