The digging has started...!

Started by Kristof, February 09, 2005, 12:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristof

Anthony

Yay!  We've waited so so long for a sight like this...  :D

Kris

It's all just great news. I can't believe how many things we are getting and they were all announced at once. I know it's great to know the future (and they couldnt wait start building TOT) but so manny new attractions in one announcement. Is that a good promotional technique?

Surely they would have got more attention if they slowly released more and more details?
Grab a balloon, come on let\'s go!

Anthony

Quote from: "Kris"Surely they would have got more attention if they slowly released more and more details?

I don't think they would - just one new attraction on its own won't get that much attention, but 3 (or 4 with SM:M2) definately will.  And with each attraction opening the future attractions will be mentioned, and so hopefully each year will build and build upon on the last as we go from an attraction makeover to a new attraction to a small new land to a huge, massive E-Ticket.  I'm still so impressed by DLRP actually.  I never thought in a million years that they would announce them like this and plan it so there's one attraction after another, year after year.  It's such a good idea and will, I think, make a big difference.  :D