Minnie loves Paris meet and greet

Started by pinkprincesspins, October 02, 2018, 09:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkprincesspins

Hi there  :)
I am going to dlp to see Halloween for the first time ever and am so excited to see everything! I was also sooo excited to hear about the special Minnie meet in the studios. I've just seen someone had like a digital queue reservation thing. Do I need to get an app for that? If so what's it called please.
Thank you for any help!
Xxx

NCC1701Q

Yes, its called Lineberty. Available for iOS and android.

pinkprincesspins

Quote from: NCC1701Q on October 02, 2018, 07:29:57 PM
Yes, its called Lineberty. Available for iOS and android.

Thank you so much. Is it easy to get a place in line? Also do you happen to know if the characters that use this still take disability pass return time bookings?

NCC1701Q

I have not yet used it. I have read on Twitter that on busy days the tickets/slots go very fast.

Not sure about the EAP/DPC. I use one myself but I'd think that because you do not have to stand in line and queue, the green/orange passes might not be valid here.

polar vixen

Confirming disability passes aren't valid here you bookmvia the ap and get a time to stand in line, there's usually only a max of a couple of people infront of you. Staff are really good at not letting you queue unless it's actually your yurn

pinkprincesspins

Thank you both. I got the app and will watch it during the next few weeks to see how fast the places go. Looks like I'll be using a lot of my data in France!