Village Nature Aqualagon

Started by Mrsya, July 01, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

We've got passes for the aqualagon but can't find any info about height restrictions...

Anyone got any ideas?

HildeKitten

I'm afraid I don't know either, have you contacted Villages Nature themselves yet? Surely they should be able to give you the answer :)

A&S&O

Just a tip - we're assuming you're staying at Davy Crockett?

You can't use the Village Nature entrance near Davy Crockett entrance - if you do they will send you back to the motorway for one junction.

The car park is around a 20 minute walk from the AquaLagoon. There is a bus, but it doesn't run very frequently.

Staff aren't as friendly as in the Disney Parks....
Planning WDW 2019
1997 DLP x2, 1998 DLP x2, 1999 DLP, 2000 DLP Millenium, 2002 DLP, 2003 DLR, 2004 WDW + DLP, 2005 DLP + DLR, 2006 WDW, 2007 DLP x2, 2008 WDW + DLP x3, 2009 DLP x7, 2010 WDW (+ extra week due to ash cloud!), 2011 DLR, 2012 WDW + DLP, 2013 WDW + DLP, 2014 WDW + DLPx3 (inc. daytrip for Ratatouille preview), 2015 DLR + DLPx3, 2016 WDW + DLP, 2017 WDW x2 + DLP, 2018 WDW + DLP x2. Coming up - ?

dlpowl

There's a mixture of slides and they each have different height restrictions.  My 12 year old is about 4ft 11" and from what I remember, he was tall enough for everything.  Not sure how tall my 7 year old is but she is average for her age and she was big enough for almost all of them.  There's only a couple of seriously big ones that she wasn't big enough for.

A word of warning if you have children with you, please be very careful and don't leave them unattended, even to go on the slides, unless they are very strong swimmers because a lot of the lifeguard posts are not manned.  There were lifeguard posts at the top of all the slides and nearly all of them were empty.  Not a lifeguard in site.  And there's lots of nooks and crannies where a child could easily get into trouble in the water and nobody would see.