Can’t decide , need your help!

Started by essexmum, March 24, 2018, 01:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

essexmum

I'm going next Sunday, even if it means battling through the Easter version of the Besdt from the East. It's going to be me, my daughter and three of her friends.  I'm paying for everything as it's for my daughter s18th birthday.  Mo he is very tight, I've been quote £660 for half board plus for all of us, I want to do the Wild West ?Show, my daughter also wants to character di inn but I'm not sure if the udget will allow both.  Do I got with the half board plus option and then upgrade the WWS tickets once there, or buy meals separately every day and buy WWS tickets now (cheapest I've found is £280 for 5 adult tickets in ticket biz).  So WWYD?  I need to decide today really as I need to start thinking about reservations if I'm doing half board plus.

Thanks in advance

polar vixen

If yoy book bbwws as part of your disney direct booking you het 10 percent off. In the past that worked out about 50 pounds per ticket. You can also if you wish pre book using yout half board vouchers as part payment and still gey the deposit so id look i yo doing that. How about a character breakfast rather that a meAl? It would be significantly cheaper x

essexmum

Thanks for your reply. We're staying in a golden forest room in the Sequoa so we've alread6 good breakfast as part of our package.  Going to ring DLP to book restaurants on Monday and see what the costs are for the WWS.

Dolph7800

Quote from: essexmum on March 24, 2018, 05:31:08 PM
Thanks for your reply. We're staying in a golden forest room in the Sequoa so we've alread6 good breakfast as part of our package.  Going to ring DLP to book restaurants on Monday and see what the costs are for the WWS.

We were GF and did the Character Breakfast. Ignore the fact you are paying for the same breakfast you are getting in the hotel and take it as the most cost effective option at meeting a bunch of characters. I definitely wouldn't discount it. In fact, as you have HB it will probably be even cheaper to upgrade.