Reply from Disneyland Paris

Started by Rebecca08, January 30, 2018, 05:03:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca08

Has anyone had any experience in Disneyland responding to emails. We are waiting for a response back from our email sent over three weeks ago!! I know they have got it as we got automatic notification response once our email sent. Please help. Is it worth phoning again?  :'(

polar vixen

littlebitofpixiedust

Rest assured they will respond there's not an exact time frame for a response, hang in there they sometimes take longer than other times as you can imagine how much feedback they must receive.

I once waited over 2 months for a response they apologised for the length of time but I was very satisfied with their response.

AJDisney

What I've also found from DLP's email customer service is that they'll reply with generic emails, until you respond asking for more information and then they start ignoring you (I emailed them in July for my September trip, asking about vegan options before I bought a meal plan. Within 48 hours I received a generic response about there being a "variety" of restaurants, but nothing specific to my query. I responded and never heard back... that was 7 months ago).

Their Customer Service seems so disjointed. Their webchat only knows the basics, their email don't reply to specifics.... Disneyland Paris is really lacking in this area (I'm not sure if it's just because of the variety of languages that visit, which makes it difficult?), but hopefully things will improve...
June 2017 - Radisson Blu at DLP
September 2017 - Cheyenne
February 2018 - Sequoia Lodge Columbia River Suite
December 2018 - Santa Fe
February 2019 - Disneyland Resort - Castle Inn and Suites
April 2019 - Off-site

Rebecca08

No reply to our email after weeks, and after another phone call we are now awaiting a phone call back!? Seriously, I don't feel anything is going to get sorted out. Absolutely infuriating.
Has anyone had a returned phone call as promised?  >:(

dlpowl

Quote from: Rebecca08 on February 10, 2018, 10:15:22 PM
No reply to our email after weeks, and after another phone call we are now awaiting a phone call back!? Seriously, I don't feel anything is going to get sorted out. Absolutely infuriating.
Has anyone had a returned phone call as promised?  >:(

Are you able to tell us what it its about?  Some people on here may be able to give you further advice or help if we know what the issue is. xx

Sulley15

I have had a different experience, I think it might be a delay in responding but the only emails I never got a response back from were the hotel ones. The rest I got a response after a few days, most of the time resolve my issue and the last one was a cracked mug. I received the mug before I got confirmation of them sending me a replacement.

With the hotel ones, I never got a response but Cheyenne my boy received stitch and new port hotel all my kids received a teddy each.
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

Zee79

I think I would try again. My dad emailed the sequoia about losing his spare car key, he got reply that night, phone call on the Monday and his key returned by the Wednesday. I think it can be hit and miss though because I emailed them about a booking request, never got a reply and the request hadn't been given- it was only to try and have a friend's room put near ours.