Taking Magical Shuttle to CDG

Started by Tai, January 27, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tai

Hi,

I've booked round trip using Magical Shuttle. What is the best time to go back to the airport? I've read some people say 3 hours before check in opens and the ticket says 2 hours and a half but I thought that's a bit too early. My flight is like 6pm so if I took the 14h25 from Explorers Hotel would that be pushing it? Also where do you pick up the Shuttle now? I gather it is Terminal 2E/F still right?

Thanks again

-Tai

bad-pink-tink

Magic Shuttle at Charles de Gaule is located at the arrivals level in a corridor linking 2E and 2F. I usually just follow the signs for 2E arrivals and then at arrivals you will see a sign for Disney.

The journey time from the airport is approx 1 hour. This is the time from when the bus leaves the airport property and arrives at Disney property. However, the bus will then drop off at each hotel.  The drop offs are as follows

Newport Bay
Sequoia Lodge
Santa Fe
Hotel Kyraid
Magic Circus
Dream Castle
Explorers
Hotel Cheyenne
Hotel New York
Disneyland Hotel

You could be lucky and not have many drop offs or there could be a drop off at every hotel before yours. There could be up to 20 minutes between the first drop off at Newport Bay and your hotel.

On the way back to the airport the route is reversed. The first pickup is Disneyland Hotel and the last pickup is Newport Bay. Once the bus leaves Newport Bay, its approx 1 hour back to the airport. However, thats depending on ok traffic and no hold ups.

The 14.25 pickup from Explorers picks up at Newport Bay at 14.35, so it would be 14.45 actually leaving Disney property.
1 hour from Disney to the airport = arriving at the airport 15.45
18.00 flight = checkin at 16.00

so yes the 14.25 pickup from Explorers is the one you need
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Tai

Quote from: bad-pink-tink on January 27, 2018, 08:18:02 PM
Magic Shuttle at Charles de Gaule is located at the arrivals level in a corridor linking 2E and 2F. I usually just follow the signs for 2E arrivals and then at arrivals you will see a sign for Disney.

The journey time from the airport is approx 1 hour. This is the time from when the bus leaves the airport property and arrives at Disney property. However, the bus will then drop off at each hotel.  The drop offs are as follows

Newport Bay
Sequoia Lodge
Santa Fe
Hotel Kyraid
Magic Circus
Dream Castle
Explorers
Hotel Cheyenne
Hotel New York
Disneyland Hotel

You could be lucky and not have many drop offs or there could be a drop off at every hotel before yours. There could be up to 20 minutes between the first drop off at Newport Bay and your hotel.

On the way back to the airport the route is reversed. The first pickup is Disneyland Hotel and the last pickup is Newport Bay. Once the bus leaves Newport Bay, its approx 1 hour back to the airport. However, thats depending on ok traffic and no hold ups.

The 14.25 pickup from Explorers picks up at Newport Bay at 14.35, so it would be 14.45 actually leaving Disney property.
1 hour from Disney to the airport = arriving at the airport 15.45
18.00 flight = checkin at 16.00

so yes the 14.25 pickup from Explorers is the one you need

Thanks for the awesome reply. I guess I may take the earlier shuttle as to be honest there isn't much point in staying as I don't have the time. I usually spend the morning in the Disney Village on the last day but I don't i will have enough time.