Parent's first time + Halloween Period

Started by pixiestyxx, January 15, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixiestyxx

Hi everyone!

I'm a previous DLP cast member who worked in Disney Village, but I'm here to ask some information for my parents who are going for one day in April.

They'll be there as part of a trip for my Mam's 60th birthday, they've never been before and I won't be with them! I think they're only doing the main park, so what would you guys recommend for them to see? My Mam has back problems so she won't be going on any major rides or anything like that. She really wants to meet some characters though.

Also, I'm going in October, the first week or so! I reeeally wanna meet villains and stuff, maybe do a character breakfast or dinner. Any tips? Thanks!!

littlebitofpixiedust

Depending on her back problems she may be entitled to a ride access pass if she has a blue badge or proof in shape of a letter (dated within 3 months I think) it'll make wait times that little bit easier they just need to firstly go to the city hall.

They should definitely see the main parade and illuminations show that is at park closing time.

The rides is obviously personal preference as to what they like and what her back permits her to handle of course. If they've only got one day maybe book dinner within the park to save time.

Inventions at the Disneyland hotel would be a great thought so they can also meet some characters.

As for you October is a fantastic time to go and see the villains! I've not done a character breakfast in a while but it's now in plaza gardens within the park. Hope you all enjoy!