Breakfast at Davy Crocket and free half board meal plan

Started by em, October 08, 2017, 01:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

em

We have reeceived the free standard half board meal plan with our booking. We are staying in Davy crocket Ranch and it says the breakfast from there we have to get from park. I was just wondering which restaurants or cafes in the park we can use the breakfast voucher in and what sort of things you can get on it for breakfast?
Also with the lunch/dinner voucher I was also wondering what restaurants we can use them in as it says counter service and buffets but I read as we are staying in Davy Crockett that's we can only have they buffet from there or Hotel Santa Fe or Hotel Cheyenne is that correct? If so could we it the voucher towards eating in one of the more expensive hotel buffets and pay the diffference or one of the restaurants not on the list and pay the difference?
Any help on this subject would be appreciated  :)
Explorers Hotel - October 2003
Santa Fe - November 2007
Sequoia Lodge - November 2008
Sequoia Lodge - November 2009
Sequoia Lodge - November 2010
Sequoia Lodge - November 2012
Walt Disney World - March 2016

dlpowl

You can use your dinner voucher at Crocketts Tavern (at the ranch) although this is closed Jan - July 2018 for refurbishment.  You can also eat at Santa Fe hotel, Cheyenne Hotel (also closing for refurb at some point but I don't know when), Plaza Gardens (in the Disneyland Park), Agrabah Cafe (also in the Disneyland park), Restaurant Des Stars (in Walt Disney Studios) and La Grange@Billy Bobs (in the Disney Village).  They are all buffet restaurants and you can eat all you want and get a drink included.  My personal favourites and the ones that have been the biggest hits with the kids are Crocketts tavern and Billy Bobs.  If you want to eat somewhere else, you can use your vouchers at their face value in any Disney owned restaurant.  Face value is around 27 euros per adult and 16 euros per child.

Breakfast is either a grab and go from a couple of places in the village or on Main Street (Disney told me that the actual restaurants where you get this from can change but you will be told on arrival which ones to go to) and you get a hot drink, a juice and 2 pastries.  Or you can go to Cafe Hyperion in the Disneyland Park and get a bacon omelette burger, hot drink, juice and a pastry.  From what I can gather they are still messing around with the park breakfasts a bit so there may be further minor changes before you go but basically you're guaranteed at least a hot drink, cold drink, and pastries.

em

Brilliant, thanks for that. That's all really useful. It's so hard to know which restaurants to book. Think we might try la grange at billy bobs because we have not been there before.😊
Explorers Hotel - October 2003
Santa Fe - November 2007
Sequoia Lodge - November 2008
Sequoia Lodge - November 2009
Sequoia Lodge - November 2010
Sequoia Lodge - November 2012
Walt Disney World - March 2016