Buffets

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, October 03, 2017, 03:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Hi, we're staying at the Santa Fe December 22-24 never ate dinner there anyone any idea what's on offer my son has autism and is picky... also plaza gardens been years since we've ate there if anyone knows if they do simple food e.g.; pizza chips nuggets ect?

dlpowl

My eldest son has ASD too and is VERY picky.  We haven't eaten at Santa Fe for years but I can tell you he was fine at the Cheyenne Hotel buffet and he really loved Billy Bobs in the village - both are included in your standard half board.  They had plenty of plain things as my son won't eat anything with sauce or anything spicy etc.  He struggled at Plaza Gardens because everything was in a sauce - all there was for him there was margarita pizza.

littlebitofpixiedust

Thanks for the heads up! It's tricky eating out isn't it I'll look at billy bobs 😊

wallefan

I would agree with the previous poster, Plaza Gardens is not great for fussy eaters, no chips or nuggets and the pasta came with sauce already on. Your son really would be left with just pizza.

The buffet in the Studios is a little better. They had plain mashed potato if your son likes that.

mary

We ate at Plaza Gardens in March and there was roast chicken being carved and this was plain, but other meats were all in sauce.  The potatoes are roast but there was no chips.  Children would prefer chips with ham or chicken nuggets.  Has anyone had the buffet at Magic Circus.  If this has similar items I think we will be going to Earl of Sandwich.