Breakfast at Plaza Gardens if the EMH change is in place.

Started by pinkprincesspins, August 22, 2017, 09:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pinkprincesspins

I was thinking of adding a character breakfast at Plaza Gardens to my booking (for March 2018) but I don't get how it will work if the park isn't open until 9. If you get the earlier booking will you be let in early? Or will they just change the breakfast sitting time to reflect the change in EMH? Or do I just need to wait and see?
Normally when I book a character breakfast I choose the later sitting, do EMH, and then go to a second breakfast but if the earlier sitting at Plaza Gardens got you into the park early (even if it is just to walk through to breakfast) I think that would be pretty cool. And would remind me of being a child and doing something similar.
Anyone got any thoughts or knowledge about this?
ppp xx

Greg

I called DLP on 11 and 12 August  to make all our dining reservations for 11-15 October.  We were able to book an 8:15 am Plaza Gardens breakfast for 12 October, so I'm guessing we'll be let in early. 

June 2009
May 2012
April 2013
June 2014- Disneyland Hotel
April 2015
April 2016 - Newport Bay Club
September 2016 - Disneyland Hotel
January 2017 - Newport Bay Club
October 2017 - Newport Bay Club
April 2018 - Newport Bay Club
October 2018 - Newport Bay Club

pinkprincesspins

Quote from: Greg on August 22, 2017, 12:08:50 PM
I called DLP on 11 and 12 August  to make all our dining reservations for 11-15 October.  We were able to book an 8:15 am Plaza Gardens breakfast for 12 October, so I'm guessing we'll be let in early.

Are you excited about that? I think that would be so cool! I wonder if you will be able to take castle photos whilst its quiet?
Thank you for your help!
xx

petals

I read that they let you in but lead you up one of the arcades to the restaurant.

Greg

Very excited, though I suspect, as petals notes, we will not be able to roam around the park.

We're doing the Premium Full Board dining plan and have great restaurants for the 4 days we are there.  Looking forward to it. 
June 2009
May 2012
April 2013
June 2014- Disneyland Hotel
April 2015
April 2016 - Newport Bay Club
September 2016 - Disneyland Hotel
January 2017 - Newport Bay Club
October 2017 - Newport Bay Club
April 2018 - Newport Bay Club
October 2018 - Newport Bay Club

pinkprincesspins

Going up an arcade makes sense. Still I think it would be exciting. That is the only benefit I could think of for EMH changing (and obv I would rather the EMH stayed the same!)
Premium full board! Wow - have an AMAZING time with that!!!
ppp xx