Hotel at London St Pancras

Started by CharlotteA, August 20, 2017, 05:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlotteA

Hi all

My sister and I are taking her 3 kids to DLP during October half term. It's their first trip and we're all so excited!! As we live near Southampton and the Eurostar is at 7am, we were thinking of going up the night before and staying in a hotel. Where would you all suggest? It's starting to look very expensive....

Many thanks!

Crush

We done the same last November. We stayed at the Premier Inn - cheap & cheerful and a five minute walk (if that) to the station.
January 2004 - Hotel Santa Fe
January 2011 - Hotel Santa Fe
November 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2018 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2019 - Newport Bay Club
January 2020 - Davy Crockett Ranch
October 2021 - Walt Disney World Florida

Ehg_92

My wife and I stayed at the thistle near trafalgar square for around £100 and a 15 minute taxi drive to the station in the morning

moopmoop93

We usually stay at Travelodge Royal Scott, around 20 mins walk away. We're trying Premier inn in 3 weeks time though as it's a bit closer :) xx
Sequoia Lodge - Sierra Lodge Aug 2006
Sequoia Lodge - Montanna Room (upgraded to GFC rooms for free) Feb 2014
Sequoia Lodge -Lodges Feb 2015

Andybear

I love the California which is in a little side street just opposite Kings Cross station.  I spent several nights there last year when visiting London and really liked it.  I've booked it for an overnight stay before getting the Eurostar when I visit DLP in a few weeks time.

hollyx

We stayed at the premier inn in March. 5 min walk. Plenty of places to grab breakfast on the station if you just want to book room only. Comfortable clean and quiet rooms despite being on main road.

mickeyspal

Hi, we always stay at Premier Inn Kings Cross, just minutes from St. Pancras, we'll be staying there again in November for our next trip to DLP.
1993 + 2005 - Hotel Cheyenne
1995 - Walt Disney World Florida
1997 - Hotel New York
1998 - Hotel Santa Fe
2000 + 2006 + 2012 + 2014 - Sequoia Lodge
2002 + 2004 +  2009 - Newport Bay
2007 + 2015 - Hong Kong Disney
2007 - DLP (1 day visit)
2017 - Disneyland Hotel - Cinderella Suite
2018 - Disney Cruise- Mediterranean
2019 - Disneyland Hotel
2020 - Disney Merrytime Cruise - Caribbean

stormflm595

We managed to book the Malmaison at Charterhouse Square for £60 for the night on special offer - it's a 4 start hotel so usually is around the 200 mark per night. We got this on Expedia randomly so I would look there to see if any hotels come up on a special offer.

That being said, if you are staying in the London hotel on a Friday or Saturday night, prices will rocket.
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

pinkprincesspins

I stayed at the Premier Inn which is like 2 mins from the station and I loved it so much! We did it the night we came back and after a stressful journey it was a huge comfort. The staff were really nice and the breakfast was amazing (we had just spent 5 days having Santa Fe buffet breakfast so maybe it was the comparison lol). It was so easy to find and stress free. I would highly recommend it! Plus its so close one of you could go and look around the station the night before so you know exactly where you are going early in the morning with the kids.
Have a magical trip!!!