next offer

Started by mary, August 05, 2017, 04:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mary

Does anyone have any idea whether there will be another offer when the August one ends

dlpowl

Don't know for sure but yes, there usually is.  That's what I'm waiting for!  Probably a percentage off and free half board like it is now but it will be for stays towards the end of this year and early next year I'd imagine.

claire2281

Yup I'm awaiting that offer before booking. I know exactly when and where I'm staying but there's no point in booking with the extra days and nights on as we're not staying long enough to take advantage of it.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

petals

Usually in October they have an offer with free half board and 20% off during Winter months.

Waltdisneyworldtour

Does the offer out in October usually includes dates into May? We are hoping for free half board and a % off, but I don't want to risk losing the 1 night and day free now if there isn't a decent offer for when we are going!

polar vixen

That particular iffer usually comes out late jan/early feb

dlpowl

Quote from: Waltdisneyworldtour on August 06, 2017, 11:01:45 AM
Does the offer out in October usually includes dates into May? We are hoping for free half board and a % off, but I don't want to risk losing the 1 night and day free now if there isn't a decent offer for when we are going!

There's always an offer on of some description so I wouldn't worry.  Not exactly sure what dates the October offer will cover if and when it comes on but the free half board comes on again around march time and that will include May.

petals

Quote from: Waltdisneyworldtour on August 06, 2017, 11:01:45 AM

As far as I remember the offer in October only goes to March possibly but they're always rotating the offers between that and the 2 nights free from what I can see. Perhaps book your flights now if you know your dates and then wait for the offer you want and book it through disneyland paris themselves instead of a travel agent

Leosawesomedad

Was this year's offer:

2 Nights and 2 Days & Under 7's stay and play free a special 25th-anniversary offer?

That's what I booked in January this year, would be great if they did that again!

Hotel Cheyenne - First ever trip - August 2017
TBC - August 2018

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: Leosawesomedad on August 07, 2017, 06:05:06 PM
Was this year's offer:

2 Nights and 2 Days & Under 7's stay and play free a special 25th-anniversary offer?

That's what I booked in January this year, would be great if they did that again!

This offer is on now on the UK website for next August ..
Hubby wants to go on a fishing holiday with his brother to France so i said we must tag on a hol to DLP at the end ,cannot drive all that way from Manchester and not go , would be rude not to..;)..So we are looking at this offer now..
Our children are 19 and 13 so not sure about the under 7 but it is normally ...

Leosawesomedad

No the current offer is only the Days & Nights free but not the under 7 free bit.

Guess I will have to really shop around for next years trip. Being just me and my son I have to find all of the money for the holiday myself.

This year I had 4 Nights / 5 Days + Eurostar travel + PhotoPass + character breakfast for £1016

Current offer 4 Nights / 5 Days alone is £1141.

Hotel Cheyenne - First ever trip - August 2017
TBC - August 2018

ilovemainstxxx

Quote from: Leosawesomedad on August 08, 2017, 09:40:57 AM
No the current offer is only the Days & Nights free but not the under 7 free bit.

Guess I will have to really shop around for next years trip. Being just me and my son I have to find all of the money for the holiday myself.

This year I had 4 Nights / 5 Days + Eurostar travel + PhotoPass + character breakfast for £1016

Current offer 4 Nights / 5 Days alone is £1141.

oh no , that's no good ...for as long as i can remember they have done the under 7 free and last march i got under 12 free ...must have changed it , and it does make a difference to the budget
Hopefully something will turn up for you , it's very addictive we have been going since our eldest was 16m old and there is nowhere else like it , making memories , just feels like home
Fingers crossed they will add it again ,

mackemlad79

Does anyone know what happens on 16th August when the summer offer runs out?

Does something else replace it for bookings in the rest of August?