Buffalo bills Wild West show

Started by clairabell13, April 25, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clairabell13

Hi guys.

I have a question... do you know, in the Wild West show, is there any gun shooting at all?

The reason is, we are thinking of seeing it, but I have a phobia of loud noises... bangs, fireworks etc, and I don't want to be sitting eating my meal, and end up having some sort of weird breakdown!  :-\
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!

rocker

There is a bit.  Not all the time & not particularly loud.  Maybe 20-30 "shots" (blanks...obvs!) throughout the show.

Go, it's a fun show :)

Disneymaria

Well I think there's a lot of gun shooting. We love the show, can't you find a vidio on youtube and take a look?
April 2012 Davy Crockett
March 2013 Cheyenne
November 2013 Cheyenne
November 2014 Disneyland Hotel
November 2015 Sequoia Lodge
November 2016 Sequoia Lodge Golden forest

MrsRoachy

We went for the first time on Friday and it was brilliant. But i would say there are quite a few shots throughout the show. Like mentioned above, maybe see if you can find a YouTube video

clairabell13

Thanks for your replies everyone.

I did have a quick look at one on Youtube last night, but didn't have time to watch it all.

Hopefully will find some time the weekend  :)
October 2011 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvilliers
May 2012 - Apartment in Bailly-Romainvillers

September 2018 - 12th Wedding Anniversary at Explorers Hotel - so excited!

cjebs

the gunshots are basically pop cap guns the little red things you get for kids guns, the sound is amplified as the cast are wearing mics however but nothing like a real gunshot having been to a shooting range in america.

andya

We went last summer and there is a fair bit of shooting. Obviously, as others have said, but they are loud and cast mics amplify the sound. If I remember right there are parts that are all about a shooting challenge.

I'd say take a look on Youtube and see what you think but if you're really worried about loud noises I'd be tempted to skip it. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear :)

Slimy yet satisfying

It is a noisy show. There are gunshots throughout and whip cracks alongside banging of metal plates and spoons. Lots of yelling and crowd participation. It is a wild west cowboy show therefore if you don't like it loud I'd give it a miss. We love it yeehaw!!😉
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.