Transfer from Beauvais to Disney - help/advice please

Started by KataBelle, March 05, 2017, 04:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KataBelle

Hi guys. We booked Ryanair flights, so getting into Beauvais on a Monday, leaving Friday (I now know this is not the most convenient airport, lessons learned for next time!)

I googled transfers, and can only find forum threads from ages ago. RS Transport came up a few times, so I tried to book online last night with a credit card but the payment page doesnt load. I then tried to reserve a booking with cash, and apparently they'd confirm booking within 12 hours but haven't. are they still in business?!

As backup, I found alwayshuttle.com but then there were mixed reviews for always shuttle and alwayshuttle, one good one bad and I can't figure out which is which!

Anyone know of other good transfer companies? We have a mum on crutches and a toddler, so we're hoping for a shared taxi service of some kind, rather than bus/train options.

thanks  :D

msRavenswood

Hello and welcome!

We used Ezyshuttle when we visited in January, they only offer private transfers but I would highly recommend them! They are punctual, reliable, drive carefully and they are super friendly. They cost €130 each way, I know it sounds a lot but we were thinking RS Transports at first, but I read some not so great reviews regarding their punctuality and driving skills, as many people reported that they drive too fast and were not paying attention on the road. Sure, there were good reviews too, but we chose not to take the risk!

We've booked Ezyshuttle for our September trip as well, we will be flying to Beauvais once again.

By the way, they can accommodate up to 8 people in each mini van and they offer baby seats upon request. John, the owner, is Irish married to a french woman and lives in Marne la Vallee. He's very friendly and helpful.

As a sidenote, never pay transfer companies in advance, even John recommends it, as there have been reports of people paying in advance and their drivers never showed up. Always pay on the day in cash, after they have dropped you off at your destination,

I hope I've helped a little!  :D

KataBelle

thank you so much for your help :) Really appreciate it.
We're off at the end of March for Season of the Force. Enjoy your hol in Sept!!

justlikeidreamedit

Agree with MsRavenswood. Ezyshuttle for us too. Can't fault their reliability and excellent service. Won't use any other transfer method now.