Favorite Lunch/Dinner Place...

Started by Solle, February 26, 2017, 02:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solle

Tell us.......  8)  Bring it on...  :D

What is your favorite Lunch/dinner place in DLP?
A place it's a must to try.....

My trip:
July 2003
September 2011
July 2017

Andybear

I love Hakuna Matata - great for their chicken strips and Hakuna Fries - and Cowboy Cookout Barbecue too :-)   They're both counter service.  I haven't eaten at any table service or buffet restaurants so can't comment on those.

Slimy yet satisfying

Best value for price I would say Toad Hall Fantasyland fish n chips as is plenty for two to share. Frontierland Fuento del Oro for fajitas or tacos, Lucky Nugget for burger or ribs.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

MrsRoachy

We really enjoyed Lucky Nugget last time we went. Went twice in 5 days. The kids loved the puppet shows and the singing / interaction

dlpowl

Another vote for Lucky Nugget!  Family of 5 and we all loved it!  Yummy food, great service and brilliant atmosphere with the fun entertainment!

DisneyEverywhere

I love Fuente del Oro - menu is different and the rice and churros are ridiculously good!

Zee79

Quote from: DisneyEverywhere on March 03, 2017, 04:55:24 PM
I love Fuente del Oro - menu is different and the rice and churros are ridiculously good!

Totally agree  :)

Mushu_Stitch

Good one for lunch is Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost. The pizza is really big for an individual so we share it. And last time we were there we got to see an African drumming group playing live, it was fantastic!

Crush

I like Colonel Hathi's pizza outpost too - good value, good food and I like the setting. We also saw the African drummers on our last visit!

January 2004 - Hotel Santa Fe
January 2011 - Hotel Santa Fe
November 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2018 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2019 - Newport Bay Club
January 2020 - Davy Crockett Ranch
October 2021 - Walt Disney World Florida

Caroline02

Colonel Hathi's for lunch. Food good, quiet compared to most and you can listen to the drummers.

For dinner I like the blue lagoon. Good atmosphere as well as good food.

Rhubarbed

Colonel Hathi's is our lunch stop on the last day always. We loved Lucky Nugget too as it was nice to sit down and have the food brought over! Plus the boys sat quietly and watched the puppet show. Although looking at the new menu prices we might be priced out of there. We also love Cowboy Cookout especially when the band started playing.

Next time we'll try Fuente del Oro and Bistro Chez Remy.

tigger1974

My favourite place has always been Pizzeria Belle Notte in fantasyland. The lasagne is lovely and the tiramisu is to die for!
I love the lady and the tramp theme and the music that is playing in the background. Even though the menu here and at Colonel Hathi's is more or less identical I prefer the pizzeria.
I also love the hot dogs from Caseys Corner which my mother and I always share as they are quite a size!

TTFN
'05 Santa Fe
'07 Newport Bay
'08 Santa Fe
'09 Disneyland Hotel
'10 Santa Fe
'12 Sequoia Lodge
'13 Santa Fe
'14 New York
'15 Sequoia Lodge
'17 Sequoia Lodge (Golden Forest)
'19 Santa Fe