Winnie the pooh and friends

Started by Angela, May 16, 2007, 05:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angela

I just saw on the website of Disneyland resort Paris that the show Winnie the pooh and friends will be there in June already. Anyone knows how long the show will be on? and if it will be on the first week of July?

benjy

Dosn't it say something about it on http://www.dlrpmagic.com/guides/practical/ I thorght I saw it.  :D
Working xmas 2012!!! \":D\"

Kristof

Angela, the show was supposed to start in July, but it will be starting in June already!  And if everything goes well, the show will be running non-stop from then on until the rest of the year and beyond.

Angela

Raptor I am beginning to love you to :) :) this would be sooooooo great... the little one is really crazy about piglet (just because he is pink... I know :) ) but it would be great if we could see them :) :)

penguin

Is that the show that used to be on on that stage next to the castle? I saw it a couple of years ago, and found it very unsettling! It was probably just because their voices are very different when they speak French...
Great Poets Do Not Die

shell_ely

cool i just read that the show should be on into next year do you think it will be on in march next year?

i would love to see it  :ears:

Angela

The calender thingies only run till June and I am going in July... so that was why I was asking....

I have seen the show before and really loved it and I am sure the little kid will love it to as he really do love all about Winnie and Piglet. I do not really care if voices sounds really weird in French but that is because I am not used of them speaking English either I think. So I am really hoping this show will be on.. and not only in the weekend cause I am arriving on a very crowded Sunday and will leave again on Friday... that would be to bad..

pjulie75

I noticed in June when I am there it is only on at the weekend.  I am really glad though, as I have never seen it and have been really keen to.  We seen the stage last year and it looked fab.

Mr_B

My kids loved this last year in the summer especially my 3 year old little girl who still talks about Winnie the pooh show.

Pity we won't see it in June as were there in the week not the weekend.

I would recommend to anyone with young children or any of the pooh fans out there :-)

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

Angela

I am arriving on Sunday so after checking into the hotel I will go as fast as I can to see Pooh bear... since it is my only change that week, as I am leaving again on a Friday... it's a pity but worth trying :)

Mr_B

Hi Angela,

Please get there if u can - you'll all enjoy it :-)

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....