Best all you can eat buffet...in your opinion

Started by JueyM, January 04, 2017, 11:26:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JueyM

Which is your favourite Disney all you can eat buffet, value for money wise but also for choices?
:)

polar vixen

Billy Bob's.  Always fresh and plentiful. 
I like inventions for the characters but the price is painful, especially for larger families.
we've enjoyed restaurantdes stars and plaza gardens in the past but both have been very hit and miss.

Zee79

We love La Cantina & Plaza Gardens, chuck waggon comes in next. Something for everyone in our party, between 6&11people at times, Including children, 1 very fussy one in particular.

Crush

We can't fault Hunters Grill - fresh, tasty & plenty of choice - really nice cosy atmosphere too for a winter trip!
January 2004 - Hotel Santa Fe
January 2011 - Hotel Santa Fe
November 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2018 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2019 - Newport Bay Club
January 2020 - Davy Crockett Ranch
October 2021 - Walt Disney World Florida

dlpowl

Billy Bobs is lovely.  Fresh food and good service.  More choice than in Plaza Gardens which was very poor the last time we went a few weeks ago.  Chuck Wagon Cafe in the Cheyenne is also nice. 

We were staying at Davy Crockett ranch though, and the buffet there was by far our favourite.  Lots of choice but the quality and freshness was far superior to anything we had in the parks.

ChipandDale99

I've never tried billy bobs. What type of food is it? Does anyone have any pictures or videos?
Thanks

A Princess Disnae......

No pics but from my and only visit it was tex mex and very good. It was only marred by the school trip that came at the same time thus the queue was horrendous. Going to give it a whirl again next month so can update thereafter.
Newport Bay 2002, Santa Fe 2013, 2014 & 2015, DLP Half Marathon Weekend Cheyenne 2016, Sequoia Lodge February 2017, DLP Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Hotel New York.
Magic Run Weekend 2018 Disneyland Hotel, Sequoia Lodge Feb 2019. Next holiday Magic Run Weekend 2019 Disneyland Hotel

TJBezz

i really enjoyed billy bobs. the food was great especially their chicken nuggets/strips !

ChipandDale99

mickey1980

Hand down Agrabah Cafè. Good variation of food.
A good 2nd would be Chuck Wagon. I was pleasantly surprised with the selection they offer. 
Hotel Santa Fe - 1995
Hotel Cheyenne - 1997
Daytrip - 1998
Daytrip - 2000
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2002
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2005 (Dj Tiësto SM:M2 Event)
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter - 2008
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2009
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel - 2011
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2012
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2013
Hotel Santa Fe - 2014
Tokyo DisneySea - 2015
Hotel Cheyenne - 2016
Hotel Cheyenne - 2017
Hotel New York - 2018