Confused, is breakfast included in my July 2017 holiday?

Started by Ickleguy23, December 29, 2016, 11:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ickleguy23

Hi, I am going to DLP for the first time in July 17.
I have booked and paid for my holiday in Oct 16 and it said that breakfast was included. I have not added a meal plan yet as at the time of booking I was told that the 2017 prices had not been released. I have been looking into the prices and have noticed that the meal plans have changed.
This prompted me to look at my reservation and it has confused me.
My booking details say that breakfast is included but my room type says that it is not.
Can anyone guide me in the right direction, do I have breakfast or not?
Many thanks in advance

[attachment deleted by admin]

Zee79

That is confusing. I would contact them to confirm. I booked my trip for Dec 2017 in October & was able to add a meal plan which includes breakfast. I had to work out rough costings to see whether the plan would be worth it because myself & some other members of the group don't always have breakfast. It still worked out the best option because of where we want to eat.

msRavenswood

Who did you book with? We booked our September 2017 trip with The Walt Disney Travel Company in August and this month they sent me an email that confirmed that breakfast will be included since I made a reservation before the changes were made, so I don't think it would be any different in your case.

[attachment deleted by admin]

DisneyRon

Quote from: msRavenswood on December 30, 2016, 07:15:27 AM
Who did you book with? We booked our September 2017 trip with The Walt Disney Travel Company in August and this month they sent me an email that confirmed that breakfast will be included since I made a reservation before the changes were made, so I don't think it would be any different in your case.

Agreed, I received the same email for my September 2017 visit. :)

Andybear

Quote from: msRavenswood on December 30, 2016, 07:15:27 AM

I also booked with the WDTC and received the same email after booking my trip for September 2017 in June this year. 

Ickleguy23

msRavenswood

Then it's the same. They will honour your booking and breakfast will be included.

Ickleguy23

Thank you for clarifying. I had hoped that that was the case as that was what was advertised at the time of making the booking.
Just don't want anything to go wrong, it took me ages to convince my husband to take our youngest to DLP. Having been to Florida a few times he has low expectations of DLP, but our youngest has beenot to neither so want it to special   :)

Andybear

Quote from: Ickleguy23 on December 30, 2016, 03:54:21 PM
Thank you for clarifying. I had hoped that that was the case as that was what was advertised at the time of making the booking.
Just don't want anything to go wrong, it took me ages to convince my husband to take our youngest to DLP. Having been to Florida a few times he has low expectations of DLP, but our youngest has beenot to neither so want it to special   :)

I went to WDW before I went to DLP and enjoyed both but for different reasons.  The thing I like best about DLP is being able to walk everywhere.  The two parks are next door to each other and the Disney Village and on site hotels are all within walking distance of the parks.  Plus the Eurostar station is only a couple of minutes walk away from the parks.

DisneyRon

Quote from: Ickleguy23 on December 30, 2016, 03:54:21 PM

DLP and WDW are very different experiences, in many ways Disneyland Paris resembles Disneyland Resort in Anaheim far more closely than it does Disney World, and those smaller parks offer a different experience than a visit to Disney World would.