Arriving on Sunday!!

Started by Fluffyirl, December 01, 2016, 10:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluffyirl

Hi,

I am just new here having joined a few weeks back! Lots of great advice on here, thanks.
We are in the final count down and some every excited little people (DD 8 and DS 6) and big people too 😂!
Just looking for any last minute tips please. We are staying in Disney hotel and I've read that there is no charters in hotels any more, is this the same for Disney hotel? Any advise on the buffalo bill show? Didn't do it last time as kids were too young. Also what to except from the Disney hotel, is it possible to get an upgrade to castle club? Santa village is there a post box? I know I seen a post asking the same but can't remember the answer. All advise greatly appreciated!
Cheers Aisling

Pamela

Hey Aisling,

Nice to hear that you're gonna go soon, I bet you'll have a lovely time!
I can't answer most of the questions. In fact, I can only answer the question on the Buffalo Bill Show. My advice; just do it. I am a 26-year-old grown up (okay, not in Disney I wasn't....) and I loved every bit of it. When we were there, there were loads of kids too. The show is nice, with horses, buffalo's and cows, cowboys and indians and ofcourse some characters. You really get sucked into it, the rodeoclowns make you cheer for your team and I caught myself and my boyfriend cheering them on and clapping and smashing our cutlery on the tables to make noise and we're the type of people to lipsync a happy birthday song at parties. So yes, just go. You and your kids will love it. The food is okay, but that's really a taste thing (i'm an extremely picky eater and I managed to down some of it, so I guess it was good food for average people  :-[ )

Anyways, Have fun! But I don't doubt you will.

MattR

Quote from: Fluffyirl on December 01, 2016, 10:21:12 PM
Also what to except from the Disney hotel, is it possible to get an upgrade to castle club?

If they have anything available you can, however the upgrade offers I recieved so far were very bad.

DisneyRon

Quote from: Fluffyirl on December 01, 2016, 10:21:12 PM
Hi, Also what to except from the Disney hotel, is it possible to get an upgrade to castle club?

Keep in mind that there are only 8 Castle Club rooms, chances of them being free to upgrade too are pretty slim to begin with, you might have more luck with some of the suites, but those are expensive, to put it mildly. :)