My first visit in July: Hotel L'Elysee or B&B Disneyland?

Started by dxwwf3, November 25, 2016, 02:54:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dxwwf3

I'll be making my first ever visit to DLP in July for one week. I'm going to get an AP, but I still don't think the savings will be enough to make an onsite hotel worth it. I've narrowed it down to the L'Elysee or the B&B. Was curious to see what the opinions out there are. The B&B is quite a bit cheaper, but the room looks incredibly small even for one person and I would have to use bus service. The L'Elysee is more expensive, but looks to be right near the RER station, which would make for a quicker return back to the room after a full day. Any help would be appreciated.

MattR

I stayed at the L'Elysee one night but didn´t went to DLP that day.

The hotel is super close to the station and there is also a (free?) Shuttle Bus stop in front of the hotel.

However I really diskliked the matrace worst hotel night I had in a long time.

SaschaRai

Hi, I'll be trying out the relatively new B&B Hotel Torcy in December. It's a few more stops from Disneyland on the RER line, and should be next to the station there. It costs me 53% less than the B&B Hotel Disneyland for the same period.

dxwwf3

Quote from: MattR on November 25, 2016, 08:02:37 AM
I stayed at the L'Elysee one night but didn´t went to DLP that day.

The hotel is super close to the station and there is also a (free?) Shuttle Bus stop in front of the hotel.

However I really diskliked the matrace worst hotel night I had in a long time.

Oh no. I thought one advantage of the L'Elysee would be better beds than the B&B. I'll be in my room for a week, so I definitely want a comfortable bed. Another possible downside to the B&B is they might not have bus service to DLP for Extra Magic Hours and since I'll have a mid tier AP, I will want to take advantage of those.

boverington

I'm pretty sure u won't have an issue getting to the parks for 8am from the B&B hotel using the free shuttle bus. I'm sure from experience they start about 7am. It's literally a five minute ride but it's too far to walk.

dxwwf3

Quote from: boverington on November 25, 2016, 08:53:41 PM
I'm pretty sure u won't have an issue getting to the parks for 8am from the B&B hotel using the free shuttle bus. I'm sure from experience they start about 7am. It's literally a five minute ride but it's too far to walk.

Oh wow thank you very much!  All I'm really looking for in a room is a nice, clean place to sleep at night. I'm planning on going from 8 am to 10 pm every day. And even though it seems to be a big thing for European hotels, I don't care anything about breakfast. So from your experience, do you think the B&B would be a good choice for me?  I can get it for about half the price of the E'Lysee.

boverington

I've not stayed there before but am about to book it for a couple of nights in Feb. We usually stay in the Kyriad which is in the same row as the B&B hotel and usually about the same price. The B&B hotel has not even been open a year yet. The hotels all share the same shuttle bus.