Next offer

Started by Askew80, November 14, 2016, 12:50:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Askew80

Hi, undecided weather to surprise kids with a Feb half term visit to Disney as part of Xmas present.  Current offer that expires tomorrow is 25% off and free half board, so works out at 870 for 3 nights 4 days stopping at davey crocket.  Anyone know next offer is? Or if improve on this price?

justlikeidreamedit

Would go for it. The Euro exchange rate is low at the mo so knowing your meals are paid for is reassuring. I originally booked our Xmas trip on Buy 2 get 2 nights free but when this current offer came on it was £130 more for same room but with all evening meals paid for so I changed my booking.

vsimmons

Hi I booked on the 2 night free offer and paid for the meal option for a family with 2 adults 2 children.   The 25%off deal worked out to be over £150 cheaper for the same holiday.  I "upgraded "with the £150 as they could not refund. : )

Askew80

We decided to book it, went through Disney holidays as they also had an offer for free ferry transfers.  So was 870 for 2 adults and 4 kids including meals and.ferry.  Only downside is normally travel over to Disney night before and stop in cheap f1 so get a full day and earliest reasonable ferry was 6.40 so won't get to Disney until dinner but sacrifice for cheaper holiday!

Rob3770

Anyone know when the July 2017 offers are likely to be out?

Rob3770

Nicola

I know some offers change in March. I hope that helps.
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****