Dairy intolerant child

Started by megsann_26, November 05, 2016, 10:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megsann_26

We will be visiting DLP next year in September in hotel Cheyenne and intend to book a meal plan. I am aware of the changes to the free breakfast our booking included breakfast but not sure what will happen when we book a meal plan.

I'm not sure whether to book a standard or plus meal plan. I also have the added stress of a child who can't have dairy and dairy products. Having had a look at the menus I see lots of cheesy meals, mousses or ice cream dessarts. Also breakfast I can't see a menu but have heard it's cereal(he won't eat it dry if there is no dairy free milk) cold cut (some meats contain milk) cheese and pastries(usually contain butter). Any tips or advise for dairy free meals will hotels and restaurants be able to offer alternatives for set meal plans?

polar vixen

off you phone up and add a note to your booking. .....in the past they had soya milk available for us, most buffets had a checklist booklet where you could check ingredients although there is a risk of cross contamination.  buffets like Billy Bob's and plaza gardens had fresh fruit and jelly pots with the desserts.  another option might be too all for the gluten free breakfast did as I know the crispbreads and cookies etc are also milk free.