Santa Fe February 2017

Started by DisneyDev, November 16, 2016, 03:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyDev

Hi folks,

The dust is finally settling on our Disney themed wedding and we are turning our attentions to our first DLP trip as a family.

We have paid full board for 3 nights at Santa Fe, for myself, my wife and out two children (4 and 8).  Just to clarify, does this mean we can eat at other hotels and/or restaurants too?

Also, how do we go about getting extra Magic hours?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

grovesie

Extra Magic Hours are for guests staying at Disney Hotels and those with annual passes. When you check in at the hotel you will be given a hotel pass, when you arrive at the park show this pass to the cast member and they will allow you to the turnstiles. You will need your park pass then to enter.

The meal question depends if you have ordered hotel full board or not. There are 2 options one which allows you to eat at the hotel and the other allows you to dine at other restaurants( depending upon the level of dining plan purchased)

Hope this helps

DisneyDev

Hi Grovsie, yes this certainly does help - thank you very much.

With regards to the Extra Magic Hours, I totally missed this section in the guide on this website so sorry if I was asking a question thats been asked a lot.  I'm trying to read as much as I can of other posts and guides to make sure i limit the number of repeat questions  ;)

I'll ask my wife to check which of the full board options we have booked,  but it's useful to know that there are different entitlements.

Such a useful forum!  Thanks for your reply!