Opening hours Disneyland on December

Started by lucia25, October 21, 2016, 06:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucia25

Hi all,

My name is Lucia. i want to ask regarding the opening hours of Disneyland Paris during December 2016. I have plan to visit Disneyland on 28 December 2016; but when i check the calender for validity period of ticket i am confused. These are several question i want to ask:

1. is disneyland paris open during that date?
2. In the calendar validity period (https://my-disneyland.disneylandparis.co.uk/content/GB/EN/Neutral/system/images/schedule-tickets-STR.jpg); said that the mini, magic and super magic ticket not availale from 17 dec-1 jan. But it is also said that MAGIC FLEX ticket 1 day valid all year round, from the day following date of purchase, without exclusions dates. So it's mean that i can still visit disneyland paris but with the MAGIC FLEX ticket, instead of mini/magic/super magic?
3. Is it true also that the MAGIC FLEX ticket can be purchased at the entrance?

Thank you for your kind support.

norhel

I can only answer for number 1.
Yes DLP is open every day, 365 days a year.
You can see the times here:

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/calendars/park-hours/2016-12-28/
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

lucia25

Thank you Norhel for the information, at least Disneyland open

Hope everyone can help me to answer other question regarding the type of ticket

Thank you for your kind support

msRavenswood

Hello Lucia! Indeed, if you want to visit the parks on December 28, you should buy a Magic Flex ticket because it has no date restrictions. It's also the only ticket that can be bought at the gates, but it might be more expensive than online.

lucia25

Hi msRavenswood

Thank you for the information. Ok, so it's true ya if i want to go at that date (28 dec) the only ticket that i can buy is magic flex, while others not available.
Oh, ok then i will follow your suggestion to buy it online.

Thank you for your kind support