Rstransports

Started by TJBezz, September 28, 2016, 07:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJBezz

Has anyone used rstransports.com  upon arrival from Orly Airport to Disney hotels?

TJBezz

petals

Avoid RSTransports. We used them the last two trips. The first year they were fine but last time was horrendous.

TJBezz

I've booked Inter Service Prestige, hopefully they will be good  :(

MotherKnowsBest!

Interservice Prestige are really good. Used them twice, both times they've been waiting on arival. Carried our bags to the car, Disney Dvd put on in the car for the children for the journey. The first time the driver stopped for petrol and he bought my boys lollipops for having to stop. Both times been waiting at hotel for return journey and drivers walked us to our departure gate which was a relief as had heard CDG is a massive airport. I've booked them again for our trip in November.
March 2009  - Sequoia Lodge
November 2009 - DreamCastle
November 2010 -DreamCastle
November 2013 - DreamCastle
November 2014 - Disneyland Hotel
August 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
November 2015 - Disneyland Hotel
November 2016 - Newport Bay
November 2017 - Newport Bay

TJBezz

Really?  ;D
wow thanks thats very nice to hear!
i usually always use the vea so im very stressed and unsure about this new transport situation

MotherKnowsBest!

Honestly don't be stressed. We always used to get the direct Eurostar but the journey to London by bus or train, then lugging everything on tube to st pancreas and the getting luggage/ pushchairs etc into the storage compartments etc... was always far more stressful. I far prefer flying and getting a private transfers. ..far more calm! We normally land around lunchtime on a Saturday and it takes only 30/ 40 from airport to hotel.
March 2009  - Sequoia Lodge
November 2009 - DreamCastle
November 2010 -DreamCastle
November 2013 - DreamCastle
November 2014 - Disneyland Hotel
August 2015 - Sequoia Lodge
November 2015 - Disneyland Hotel
November 2016 - Newport Bay
November 2017 - Newport Bay