christmas 2007

Started by ford prefect, May 10, 2007, 03:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ford prefect

Has anyone heard about the plans for this Christmas?

I hope the usual decorations and Christmas parades will be used rather than the 15th anniversary!

(only another 2 months until my 20th visit!)
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

GeoffD

The 15th castle decorations will still be up and i presume the christmas parade is as normal.

Kristof

Quotei presume the christmas parade is as normal

Christmas Parade would be impossible to perform since most floats will be either stripped down and rebuild to other floats or simply destroyed.

There will probably be a pre-parade, as it will be for Halloween.

shell_ely

Quote from: "raptor1982"

Christmas Parade would be impossible to perform since most floats will be either stripped down and rebuild to other floats or simply destroyed.

do you think that they will make a new christmas parade if not for this year then for next christmas ? :pluto:

miss disney fan

Quote from: "raptor1982"

i'm going to be realy thick now (more than usual  :P )  but what does a pre-parade in-tail?

disneyfanatic

I really hope there is a Christmas & Halloween parade. Our annual passes in the states had blockout dates so we have never been to Disney for either of those holidays. I would be really dissappointed if there was nothing special :cry: It seems to me they could at least dress up the exsisting floats to have that Holiday atmosphere.... A few Holiday costumes for the characters as well. They had Mickey & Minne dressed in Green for the parade on St. Patrick's day (my pictures were awful though as they didn't turn to our side at all)

anthony2k6

but the christmas (and halloween even?) parade used most of the normal floats didnt they - just with extra decorations? so why not do the same with the new floats?

hopefully they will :)

Poppy The Monkey

They won't  :twisted:

The Once Upon A Dream Parade will run as normal through these seasons, with a special pre-parade at Halloween and a special Post-Parade with Santa during the Christmas Season!

GeoffD

evil people, i loved these parades.

Will they be returning after the 15th

anthony2k6

Quote from: "Poppy The Monkey"They won't  :twisted:

The Once Upon A Dream Parade will run as normal through these seasons, with a special pre-parade at Halloween and a special Post-Parade with Santa during the Christmas Season!

i hope they've got lots of other stuff planned then, will people really go in the colder weather if there isnt much different to what was there in the summer?

Patrick

There is a high doubt they will be returning after the 15th in their previous form since the floats have been taken out of service for good.  Though this is a great thing to hear ouadp will continue with a pre parade and christmas post parade.  Will be interesting to see what they do for these.

Rascal-HN

I can`t imagine the once upon a dream parade in their actually form with a santa claus sleigh at the end! Especially not with no Christmas Music. I mean if the Parade still has the "Just like we dream it" song without any vocals for each float - ok ...

Atlantica

This is really sad news!

Do you think they will replace the "Just Like We Dreamed It" song with "Chante, C'est Noel", or will it be kept exactly the same.

Without the Christmas parade, and the 15th decorations still up, it wont feel like Christmas in Disneyland!  :(

Soap

I can't imagine that they don't make it a Christmas theme? It's one of the biggest reason why people come around that time a year???  :?
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Atlantica

It's going to be interesting to see how they do Christmas this year. There are so many decorations etc for the 'Birthday Party', I'm not sure they even have room for other forms of decoration!