Recently Discovered Closures?

Started by Ohana, September 18, 2016, 09:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohana

I have just been looking on the DLP website for opening times when I go back in November and I'm already disappointed enough that EMH are in the studios instead of yhe main park.. I do LOVE studios but I hate the mega queues that form there so i'd rather spend my emh in main ppark.

Also it says Buzz and Alice's labyrinth are shut the entire time we are there.. this wasnt mentioned to me when I booked last month and it wasn't on the refurbishment list on the dlp website either, which is quite shoddy as Buzz is one of Tom's fave rides so he's gutted.

Is this actually true? It just seems so odd..
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

whatsupanders

Alice's Labyrinth was in a dire state when I went last week. It really needs the refurb.

sunshine1

yes - the maze is in desperate need of a lick of paint.

loads of closures when i go in October too.

what can ya do?

Ohana

I've talked myself round and im mostly over it now and I agree labyrinth looks a bit tired, and buzz kept breaking down haha. At least I'm going :)
(•–•)

May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

TikiRosita

Same, i just realised that Small World and Crush are both closed while we are there! They are supposed to reopen on our last (half) day so maybe if they are on schedule we'll be able to ride them. Fingers crossed!

I'll be so glad when all the EEP are over and everything is open!
Disneyland Paris - Feb 2014 / Hong Kong Disneyland - November 2015 / Walt Disney World - March 2016 / Disneyland Paris - October 2016

Ohana

Yeah same. I have been 3 times since last November and I've still not got to experience Thunder Mountain, I feel as though I'm really missing out haha!
(•–•)

May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel