Trying to book 🙈

Started by Apples6124, August 26, 2016, 01:39:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apples6124

Hi all, I'm trying to plan a trip just a little one for me and my son who will be 2soon. December is when I'm planning for as its his birthday & mine also Christmas. We went this Christmas season although it was new year when we managed to get there. I've been there every year growing up and stopped at 18yrs old. Took my son this January for my sons delayed 1st birthday, he absolutely loved it. I don't want to hire a hall and have a party this year i'd rather take him back to a place he'd enjoy more than a bouncy castle... Now like I said I've been every year since I turned 18 which means yes I've stayed in all the Disney hotels except Santa Fe. My son loves Disney cars and I really want to take him to this hotel plus it's the cheapest out of them all. Only I'm struggling to get the booking page up on Santa Fe it's like the hotel has been closed. Can someone anyone shine some light on this please I know the art hotel is going to be built opposite the Santa Fe but that shouldn't be a problem. Please can someone help me. Ok if not Santa Fe is there another cheap stay? I've been looking at a 3 night stay and Eurostar. I've also been looking at the Kyriad hotel. I don't want it further than the Kyriad hotel as its just me and my son. Please help x 

twigs72

I used Disney Holidays to book, the link is below.

http://www.disneyholidays.co.uk/

Apples6124

Thankyou but I'm not asking for a url site to use... I've been on all of the sites even the main one, even tried it in the French page. I'm asking for help to know what's going on with the Santa Fe hotel as I can't seem to book that hotel in December 2016.

If anybody can help it'll be much appreciated

Zee79

It might be fully booked then.

Apples6124

Can you honestly believe the first week of December is fully booked?

Zee79

I honestly don't know but when I looked up Newport bay for over Christmas period once I couldn't get it at all. It might be best if you ring directly and ask.

polar vixen

sometimes they only release a certain number of rooms at a time.....weird but true

Apples6124

Thankyou to both above comments I think I'm going to try the Kyriad hotel I've been reading really good reviews. Plus we found out when we visited in January that it's cheaper to buy the park tickets there st the gates. Also staying extra nights to book it there you have to go to the city hall building on Main Street USA. and wait until a certain time (we had to wait until 3pm) to see if we could book an extra night in the pink hotel (my dad has never done that one we spent our holiday in the Newport bay. Anyway my point was it is cheaper that way.

But Thankyou to all

😊🐭🐭🇫🇷