Buy from Disney direct or magic breaks?

Started by sleepychap, August 19, 2016, 07:38:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sleepychap

Hi

When I went to dlp last month I booked direct thru Disney but now looking to go back next August but taking the kids

Is it cheaper direct with Disney or magic breaks ? Can I play them against each other for best price ?

Nicola

I just booked our break direct with Disney today, I was intrigued by your question so have put our holiday in Magic Breaks to see. and MB is definitely cheaper. The main price and the food package IS the same so the hotel and park cost, the food package is all the same price on both sites BUT the train is MUCH cheaper.. about £300's worth of difference over all my holiday  is 3115 and the MBs one is 2741 but I guess that doesn't include the disney express train service. We have booked everything through disney and the train separately before the difference being you have to go to the hotel and check in before you can get to the parks. Anything is Disney does is expensive and had it been any other holiday I would have been cross about the price difference but Disney is my guilty stress free pressure and I guess as Mum I pay the extra so I have nothing to stress about whilst I'm away. Either way good luck!! x
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

dlpowl

According to what I've read recently, holiday hamster are currently the cheapest for Disneyland Paris holidays so it may be worth pricing it up with them too.