Confusion over adding AP holders onto rooms!!

Started by Samanthad, August 09, 2016, 05:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samanthad

Hey all!

I have booked 2 rooms at the Santa Fe for friends with the intention of adding me and my husband as AP holders. I have rung up to do this and they said that I need to add the AP holders on 'locally'. I asked if that meant to do it in the hotel itself and the CM confirmed that this was indeed the case. I am a bit concerned as I would like confirmation prior to arrival, is this necessary? I emailed Santa Fe and got a generic response back telling me to call the number if the email was about making changes to my existing booking (which I have already done!!).

Can anyone please advise me what they usually do? Is it okay just to turn up and add yourself on the day?

Thanks in advance!!
Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

juttawdw

I did mentioned it on the booking and they only make a note of it, but you need to do it on arrival and then pay citytax and you will be added to the rooms. So don't worry.

Samanthad

Disneyland Paris: Santa Fe 2001, Newport Bay Club 2005, Offsite 2015, Offsite 2016, Hotel B&B Disneyland 2016, Santa Fe Christmas 2016, Offsite May 2017, Santa Fe July 2018, Offsite Sep 2018 1/2 Marathon.

Disney Cruise Line: Disney Magic 7 night Mediterranean Cruise 2017

Next Trip: July 2022

stifle

As long as they have noted it on the booking it will be fine. There is a chance if you don't do so and are say booked for 2 people and adding an AP holder that they may have allocated you a double room instead of one with two double beds which would be an issue.

fairymom

I emailed the hotel one week before to say how much we were looking forward to coming and that we'd be adding people to the room at check in. This was no problem at all.