Using standard adult vouchers for mix of adult& kids meal @chez Remy

Started by Bevs97, July 10, 2016, 08:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bevs97

We have the standard half board plan,  and my dd is 12 so has adult vouchers.

I believe they are worth 28euros at face value.

Can we order 3 €29 set menu, plus 1 kids €16  set menu and 4 drinks at approx €4 each,  (approx €120 )  and pay using 4*€28 euro vouchers + €8.

Ie  do the total vouchers go against the total meal cost,  or is it individual?  and can the adult voucher only be used against an childs meal?   

dlpowl

I'm not exactly sure what you mean?

How many adults and children are in your group?  Is it 3 adults and your 12 year old daughter?

If that's the case and she has adult value vouchers then she won't be ordering the kids menu, she will be expected to order an adults meal.  The value of the vouchers is added up and taken off the total cost of the bill but you can only use 1 voucher per person and I don't think they would allow you to use an adult voucher to pay for a kids menu meal.  Is that what you mean?  Use your daughters adult value voucher but order her a kids menu and use the extra towards drinks?   I don't think you'd be allowed to do that.  You would have to order 4 adult set menus and then use 4 adult vouchers and pay the extra. 

Hope I've answered your question but if not, I'm sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick!  Hahaaa! xx

Bevs97

yes, that's what I meant.  She is 12 so she got the adult vouchers free with our booking, but she would normally only eat a kids meal,  so I wondered if we could use 4 adult vouchers to pay for 3 adult meals and one kids meal and use the balance of the kids meal towards the extras such as the drinks.

dlpowl

No, they know she is over the age for the kids menu because you have adult vouchers so I doubt that they would allow her to order a kids menu but it's worth asking.  This kind of thing can often vary according to the restaurant and what cast member serves you.  My instinct would say no but as with everything in Disneyland Paris, if you want it, ask because you never know!

Emmy79

I would assume you could order from the kids menu for her but you would use the whole voucher for that, I doubt you could use the balance against the drinks etc if they let your daughter order the kids menu.  There is no fact in my reply, just my opinion :)

grovesie

You have to use 1 meal voucher per person. This is regardless of the meal total. Your daughter shouldb e allowed to choose from the kids menu but her voucher will only be valued at her meal price, so any value not used will not go to the rest of your parties balance.

The vouchers are also not redeemable against drinks, with some menus you get a soft drink included in the meal voucher price.

Hope this helps