Val d'Europe restaurant choices

Started by Poohbearfan, June 10, 2016, 09:00:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poohbearfan

I have spent an enjoyable time looking up the menus for places in Val d'Europe http://www.club-onlyou.com/Val-d-Europe/Restaurants
Has anyone got real life feedback please? Minor complication in that we have a strict vegetarian (but not vegan). I was hoping for a pizza place but at the minute the crepiere is looking the best bet.

paulscottrobson

I'd like to know this as well. Went to DLP at New Year for the umpteenth time. I thought the food was pricier (not counting New Year's obviously) and our favourite, the Plaza Gardens, the buffet was definitely thinned out. Tried Planet Hollywood, not really better than Maccies.

I reckon next trip (probably Octoberish ?) we will eat off site and maybe just have a snack in the park. Be staying at Davy Crockett so no travel issues. Anyone any experience of restaurants just a little further afield ? Esbly, Lagny, Villeneuve, Serris ? (We already go to the bakers in Serris for bread ... well worth the additional few minutes it takes ... and they do awesome cakes. Also liked the Pizza Del'Arte, there's one near the A104/A4 junction.

seraphelle

Prego is lovely, I've had a pizza in there that was gorgeous, and their cocktails are pretty amazing as well  ;D
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

flickmcktur

We have eaten in Val du Europe a few times and not had a bad meal yet (sorry cant remember the names we just sort of wondered in). The supermarket in the centre also do a hot take away section. I still remember how good one of the stews we had from there was and the bonus was it was soo cheap.