BOOKED!!!!

Started by stormflm595, July 05, 2016, 09:48:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormflm595

So so so so so so so excited!

Didn't have to talk the BF into it...he was actually planning on surprising me at Christmas with it as a present! But we figured to book it now whilst the 2 nights 2 days free offer is on.

Only 14 months until I get to ride Thunder Mountain, stuff myself silly at Hakuna Matata and run around Adventure land like a pirate!!! Seems a long wait but plenty of time for trip planning and saving   ;D
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort

Zee79

Happy for you  :)

So is he semi converted then now? haha My hubby came with my family when we were just going out, he was not a Disney fan at all but was like a big kid when he got there, he was so amazed. He still not a total Disney fan saying he prefers other theme parks- still won't go to them either though,  the kids call him Scrooge so we were hoping he could meet Scrooge McDuck at the park haha but I went one year without him, me & the kids & suddenly he doesn't mind coming with us to DLP. You never know he might be the one wanting to return  ;)

stormflm595

I wouldn't say converted but he knows how much I want to go back after the disaster that was last trip so I think he's just swallowing his pride haha I think he'll have a good time, he'll appreciate the work thats gone into it
August 2001 DLP, 3 days
September 2013 DLP, 4 nights 5 days, Santa Fe
September 2014 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Santa Fe
March 2015 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days. Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 DLP, 4 nights, 5 days, Newport Bay
November 2018 WDW, 14 nights, 15 days, Caribbean Beach Resort