Candy Floss

Started by Poohbearfan, May 19, 2016, 06:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poohbearfan

Is candy floss available in the parks, please? Other than following our noses, how and where will we find it?

stifle

I've seen tubs of it in Fantasyland, such as in the sweet shop. Can't say I've seen it being made fresh to order if that's what you have in mind.

ChipandDale99

Like stifle I've seen tubs of it everywhere but the only place I've seen it being made on the stick is just through the castle near the pumpkin carriage and face painting.  It didn't see it this year but they only come out on sunny days and I went in February.

polar vixen

tge sweet shop on main street sells it on a stick.  be warned it's a very very big tuft of candy floss!

msRavenswood

We've always bought freshly made candy floss at the Tobias Norton & Sons shop in Frontierland. We usually go in September, I don't know if they operate the machine all year round.

Ohana

When I was there last week they were selling it. If you go during swing into spring they also sell it on the stalls in the village, big sticks of it. Blue or pink and I think it's about 4€? And that's for a pretty big stick of the stuff :D happy sugar rush! Haha
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Zee79

When we've been it has been sold at the shop opposite the castle in fantasy land, we've also bought it in the studios. It is usually a large amount of candy floss on a stick so be prepared for being sticky  :)

seraphelle

Ahhhh the candy floss hunt. We did this during our trip because my kids were craving it, and it HAD to be fresh on a stick rather than in a tub (obviously.... ::) ). There was a shop behind the castle selling it by the sword in the stone, and a little hut selling it in the village. All the little carts that usually sold it were not in use, just the popcorn ones. Its 4 euros for a giant cloud.
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Poohbearfan

Thanks, we are there in June. I will down play the possibility of having it in case we can't find fresh like we are used to at the seaside.