July trip booked 45% discount

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, May 17, 2016, 07:31:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok, thought I'd share this because today I'm mighty happy!

We never use half board my son is super fussy and it was the ONLY offer I could find even on other countries sites for our dates in mid July. On a whim I decided to call DLP and ask if there was any other offer available for my dates, turns out there is a 45% discount for 3 night stays!
BUT I already booked our Eurostar (have to as need wheelchair space and only 2 per train) the very helpful Lev (French guy) booked the Santa Fe for €760 euros for the 3 nights and 4 days with park passes. Then added room and breakfast only to our last day at €190 this price is 2 adults 2 children of 7 and 5. I was toying with the buying an annual pass so may well do this for the final day were there.

This was a huge saving for us as the UK site worked out £550 per adult with half board which we wasn't to keen on having. It works out around £370 per adult through this offer as the room only is 50% reduction atm. Just thought I'd post incase it helps out any of you guys  ;D

ChipandDale99

Wow that's a great offer. Do you think it covers winter dates or is that too far away?

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: ChipandDale99 on May 17, 2016, 08:12:07 PM
Wow that's a great offer. Do you think it covers winter dates or is that too far away?

I'm pretty sure the French winter dates have it also just call DLP and tell them you want a quote with the French offer they'll transfer you they speak English and check I'm so glad I did because even on the French site the offer didn't come up purely because I was putting in 4 nights and the offer is for 3 only. They are so helpful bare in mind your email confirmation will be in French but you can easily check dates ect I have booked with French offer last year with no problems also

stifle

The current 45% sale is until July 17th.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on May 17, 2016, 09:06:15 PM
The current 45% sale is until July 17th.

Thanks for the confirmation   :D I was very lucky with my dates I assume DLP will be busy that week

ChipandDale99

Thank you littlebitofpixiedust and stifle. I usually check all the different countries websites for example last year we went on the Dutch offer but I think I might try calling up like you.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: ChipandDale99 on May 18, 2016, 08:19:03 AM
Thank you littlebitofpixiedust and stifle. I usually check all the different countries websites for example last year we went on the Dutch offer but I think I might try calling up like you.

Yes defiantly worthwhile a if it wasn't for these helpful staff I wouldn't have known about the 3night offer plus adding a room only either they really helped to get me a good deal which I was very grateful indeed

carrydee44

that's great it helps when you get someone who goes out of there way to help you.
Hotel Ny 1998
Newport bay Jan 2006
Santa fe    oct 2006
Disneyland hotel jan 2008
Newport Bay oct 2008
Cheyenne Jan 2009
Cheyenne Sept 2009
Newport Bay November 2010
New York Oct 2011
Cheyenne November 2012
New York Oct 2013
Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Jan 2015
Kyriad October 2015
Hi Park Serris December 2015
Sejours Et Affaires Rive Gauche Dec 2016

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: carrydee44 on May 18, 2016, 06:28:39 PM
that's great it helps when you get someone who goes out of there way to help you.

Yes I do find the staff on the booking line extremely helpful

snowwy

There is a flash sale on the french website, its for date up to middle of July, children under 12 are free too which is an extra bonus.

littlebitofpixiedust

Yes my offer included the u red 12s free also which I've not seen for the UK for some time the last French offer I booked had it too very good

Muminoz

That's amazingly helpful, is that normal? As I am going to be booking from Australia and am at a loss where to look for offers.
Enjoy your trip x

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Muminoz on May 22, 2016, 11:58:32 AM
That's amazingly helpful, is that normal? As I am going to be booking from Australia and am at a loss where to look for offers.
Enjoy your trip x

You can search through any country offer and call DLP and ask to book which particular offer you like no problem, obviously you'll have to convert the price from the country's currency into your own to see what it works out and thanks can't wait!