How do we get to the New York Hotel from Station?

Started by luckylady, May 11, 2016, 10:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckylady

Just wondering what happens when we get off the train, how do we get to the New York Hotel?

Thanks

disneymagic006

Come out of the train station main entrance. Turn left and walk through Disney village. At the other end of Disney village is Lake Disney. The New York Hotel is straight in front of you on the left. It's a really short walk!
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

daddyof2

Assuming you mean Marne la vallee station, it's fairly easy to walk through the Disney Village to the HNY. You probably can get a bus but the walk isn't far and if your luggage is on wheels, it's not too bad. If you're using the Disney Express luggage service, your luggage will be taken to the hotel for you

luckylady

Quote from: daddyof2 on May 11, 2016, 10:44:55 PM
Assuming you mean Marne la vallee station, it's fairly easy to walk through the Disney Village to the HNY. You probably can get a bus but the walk isn't far and if your luggage is on wheels, it's not too bad. If you're using the Disney Express luggage service, your luggage will be taken to the hotel for you

How can I book this service to get luggage hotel? x

Poohbearfan

I was going to ask the same question about getting to HNY from the RER. We may have alcohol from Auchan ;-) Looking at the map on the app there appears to be a walking route round the back of the village shops starting at the picnic area and going round the car park. Has anyone tried this?

rebecca20

Quote from: Poohbearfan on May 13, 2016, 06:31:31 AM
I was going to ask the same question about getting to HNY from the RER. We may have alcohol from Auchan ;-) Looking at the map on the app there appears to be a walking route round the back of the village shops starting at the picnic area and going round the car park. Has anyone tried this?

Take proof of staying in a hotel as I had the same issue staying at DLH as its prohibited in the park but I said I was taking it to my room and once I showed proof they had no problem (it was only one bottle of wine hardly enough to get so drunk to cause a nuisance!)
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.