Emailaddress to compilment CM's

Started by NCC1701Q, May 12, 2016, 07:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCC1701Q

I know I have seen it on here somewhere but I'm obviously not using the right searchwords - can anyone tell me the emailaddress that I can use to send an email about CM's and their excellent service and kindess?
Many thanks!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: NCC1701Q on May 12, 2016, 07:16:15 AM
I know I have seen it on here somewhere but I'm obviously not using the right searchwords - can anyone tell me the emailaddress that I can use to send an email about CM's and their excellent service and kindess?
Many thanks!

Hi I do this after every trip  ;D

I always contact DLP via the contact section on their website and usually get a response a couple weeks they really appreciate feedback too

NCC1701Q

Thanks very much for your reply - will fill in that form rightaway!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: NCC1701Q on May 12, 2016, 02:55:49 PM
Thanks very much for your reply - will fill in that form rightaway!

If you type in the search box above positive feedback you'll see my response from DLP unfortunately I haven't got the direct email as changed my email address since then but as I say through their website is how I do it. If you got any CMs names they let them know your comments   :D it's good to get some good feedback I guess many only go tact to complain and good service goes unnoticed by many guests well done you for letting them know