Princess dining subsidy with half board plus?

Started by Stacykg, May 03, 2016, 01:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stacykg

Hi!
First post, first visit to disney, super exited and im not even going till december. We have a half board plus meal plan and yes I am a grown up going with my other half leaving his child at home (they went with his mother last month). I really really want to go to the princess character dining, and he's agreed we can go but I would like to find out the extra we would have to pay with a half board plus voucher? I can't imagine its in the 50 something euro bracket it is to dine there without the meal plans in place. We will be going to cafe mickey anyway, but I don't fancy queuing for hours at princess pavilion for only 1 random princess... and it will technically be a birthday treat for me  ;D

billy

Hi,
Princess dinning is 66.99€ per person, your voucher is worth around 34€ per person so you would have to pay the difference.
If you go on to the dlpguide.com and click on planning you can see all the menus restaurants and prices for all dinning plans.
hope this helps
Remember to book early!

Stacykg

Thats ok then not that much of a hit for 2 people thank you :)

stifle

Hi there, whilst those prices are out of date they are both out by the same amount, so the difference is right!

billy

Quote from: stifle on May 03, 2016, 06:30:43 PM
Hi there, whilst those prices are out of date they are both out by the same amount, so the difference is right!

Hi Stifle I took them off the main website sorry i got them wrong!