Disney Village

Started by sunshineinadress, April 30, 2016, 01:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshineinadress

Hi All!

I was wondering what time restaurants/shops are open until in the Disney Village? Obviously, we want to spend as much time as possible in the parks, and we are also trying to plan time in for shopping/a sit down meal every day. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
If it makes any difference, we are going in mid-late September :)
Thank you!
xxx

norhel

Quote from: sunshineinadress on April 30, 2016, 01:51:52 PM
Hi All!

I was wondering what time restaurants/shops are open until in the Disney Village? Obviously, we want to spend as much time as possible in the parks, and we are also trying to plan time in for shopping/a sit down meal every day. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you!
xxx

I've heard people around here reporting that the Village is open to around midnight/1 am, but I'm not sure if that is for both restaurant and shops, or just the shops.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: sunshineinadress on April 30, 2016, 01:51:52 PM
Hi All!

Thank you!
xxx

Usually shops and the village open to around midnight, your going of peak the end of September is a great time to visit we have many times before  :) were usually in bed by around 10 though so we're ready for extra magic hours the following day! The restaurants tend to get long waits after park closing so do bare that in mind? You can pre-book cafe mickey mind you so you have a reservation you can also pre book king Ludwigs reastaurant (our favourite!) but for the rest I don't think you can do advance bookings. So it would be the case of waiting for a table. I'd certainly recommend you pre book the two above if you want to eat there so at least you won't have that long of a wait?

Enjoy!

sunshineinadress

Thank you! Looking at doing Cafe Mickey for breakfast one day, though I will definitely bare in mind what you said about King Ludwicks.

Sounds like we should have time for everything then! Don't suppose anyone knows what time the park closes/Dreams starts in September?

stifle

It isn't confirmed yet but is likely to be around 8 or 9pm on weekdays and 10pm on weekends.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: sunshineinadress on April 30, 2016, 07:52:33 PM
Thank you! Looking at doing Cafe Mickey for breakfast one day, though I will definitely bare in mind what you said about King Ludwicks.

Sounds like we should have time for everything then! Don't suppose anyone knows what time the park closes/Dreams starts in September?

King ludwigs has a very wide menu and not bad value for portion sizes we tried it once years ago and ever since every trip we visit at least once sometimes twice also ask for the rainforest voucher after you can get a discount for that restaurant just keep your reicept also. You can't book rainforest however but the discount is useful to use  :D

Breakfast at cafe mickey is fab!

grovesie

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on April 30, 2016, 10:07:37 PM
Quote from: sunshineinadress on April 30, 2016, 07:52:33 PM

King ludwigs has a very wide menu and not bad value for portion sizes we tried it once years ago and ever since every trip we visit at least once sometimes twice also ask for the rainforest voucher after you can get a discount for that restaurant just keep your reicept also. You can't book rainforest however but the discount is useful to use  :D

Breakfast at cafe mickey is fab!

The Rainforest voucher will enable you to 20% off your bill. The Rainforest will also give you a voucher for Ludwigs in return. The voucher only lasts for 48 hours and as previously said keep the reciept