rides

Started by alicebebbieX, April 30, 2016, 11:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alicebebbieX

okay I would like to go on some rides at Disney I haven't tried yet what are they like crushes coaster Indian jones  and star tours ?? thanks what I they like and do they make you feel sick ?? xx

bad-pink-tink

When are you going? Star Tours is closed until 2017. When it re opens it will be a 3D ride. Its a simulator ride. You go into a pod which has 6 rows of people. There is a lap belt like in an air-plane. There is a screen in-front of you which shows the Star Wars footage. The ride simulates what it would be like in one of the space ships, the pod moves forwards, backwards, up , down and twists side to side along with the footage. It can be jerky and if you suffer motion sickness it might not be a good idea. It lasts about 8 minutes I think, you can check it on YouTube. Look for Star Tours Disneyland California, as the old version has closed in Disneyland Paris and it will be the Disneyland California version which will open in 2017
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

alicebebbieX

AHHH  I go this year in September so it wont be open xx

littlebitofpixiedust

It all depends on personal preference really I love every ride at DLP! Took me years to pluck up courage for tower of terror and RC racer though.

Crush coaster is a spinning dark coaster I absolutely love it it's great fun and very popular long waits are expected always it has no loops but some hills.

Indiana Jones is good one loop