Best offer atm

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, April 14, 2016, 11:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok so we're debating having a 2 night trip end June early July and just wondering if anyone knows what country has the best offer I've looked so far at UK/French/Dutch and seems that French is cheapest. The French offer is 40% of + under 12s free! For the Cheyenne for example it's around €550 for the four of us. We have never been June/July time.

We don't want HB or any meal plan. There is 2 adults, one 8 yo and one 4 yo.

We're not fussed where we stay aslong as its one of the on-site hotels so we can walk, I'm not sure what other countries to try? I remember DLP doing flash sales once upon a time do these still occur?

Any advice my Disney fellows I'll appreciate  :)

billy

sorry i know this doesnt answer  your question but is it ok to book the hotel and park package from another countries website if you are not resident in that country?
as i live in spain so obviously i look at the spanish site which has different offers and is way more expensive than the uk site but i wasnt sure how it worked if i booked from another countries web???

Spain doesnt have any offers and uk has 2 nights free but i think that depends on how long you stay for.

stifle

You can book on whichever website you like. They ask for an address from that country but they don't send anything to it; it's all electronic. You can also phone up the booking line and ask for a "crossover offer" if you want it to be issued in your own language.

Note that in all the above cases the booking needs to be paid in full upfront and there is no ability to pay a deposit and the final sum later.

billy

Quote from: stifle on April 14, 2016, 01:52:04 PM
You can book on whichever website you like. They ask for an address from that country but they don't send anything to it; it's all electronic. You can also phone up the booking line and ask for a "crossover offer" if you want it to be issued in your own language.

Note that in all the above cases the booking needs to be paid in full upfront and there is no ability to pay a deposit and the final sum later.

thank you

chere

I've checked different offers for june 15-19 in DLH, French one seems better if you don't want a meal plan, UK one seems better if you want one.