Storage lockers

Started by Debbie Jacobson, April 13, 2016, 03:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Debbie Jacobson

I am arriving by train and would like to be able to store my luggage for the day. Is there lockers at Disney large enough to store my suitcase.

twentythingamabobs

Hi Debbie,

Yes they will definitely be able to store your suitcase, we do it every time we go. Or, if you'd prefer, you can pay to store your suitcase in a locker at the train station.

stifle

The Disneyland Park lockers were taken out of service quite some time ago owing to terrorism concerns. If you are staying at a Disney hotel, your hotel will be more than happy to store your case for you if you arrive before check-in time. If you've chosen not to stay on site, you can store items at Guest Storage, between the entrance to Disneyland Park and the Disneyland Hotel, for a nominal fee of between €3-9 per item per day depending on size. This is a staffed storage facility that is open all day until 30 minutes after closing time. There are allegedly lockers in the train station as well but I have never seen them nor do I know if they are large enough.

twentythingamabobs

That's what I meant Debbie, sorry if I was confusing - you can store your suitcases at Guest Storage, there are no lockers in the park. And the lockers at the train station are 2 different sizes, we fit a large suitcase and 2 small ones in 1 large locker. It's easier to put them in the station on day of departure for us as always paranoid about queues at Disney storage and want to wait til the last possible moment to leave  ;D