Magic cards being introduced??

Started by ChipandDale99, March 28, 2016, 10:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bad-pink-tink

Quote from: grovesie on May 27, 2016, 11:17:37 AM
We found it the same in Florida, The  magic bands have some positives but having the times planned out takes away some of the spur of the moment. We were continuously checking the time and rushing to the next ride/show

and its for this reason I am reluctant to go to WDW in Florida. I love how in both Disneyland California and Paris, you are not tracked, you can get your Fastpasses on the day, you dont have to plan where you want to eat at 180 before your trip and so much more. I see on another forum how rides which used to have small wait times now have long wait times and rides which never had Fast passes now have Fast passes. Also the Fast Passes are in tiers, so you cant book your alloted 3 Fastpasses for the same rides. For someone like me who does not do the thrill rides, this is restricting what rides I can do.
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

Zee79

I don't mind having documents, people say it's too much paper to carry with you. Never have a problem, I only take the meal vouchers I need for that day, so 4 vouchers & they a locked in a separate part if my bag & dint cone out until need them. If I know I'm going back to the hotel before my meal I just leave them there. The only thing I carry is door key, money & park ticket, that's not a lot compared to what I normally have in my "Mary Poppins" bag, everything but the kitchen sink 😀 I like them a momentos as well.

I don't like being restricted either, its the first year I've prebooked my meals only because it's the summer holidays so I don't really know how busy it will be, I like to have a tough plan then go with the flow, u don't want to be told I need to be here by this time. Just leave things as they are, technology can always & will always fail  :)

rebecca20

Can I ask for an update on this situation? Did it work / are they still about. Not heard anything since the initial rumour.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.