Full Board Plus & Cafe Mickey Every Morning?

Started by Rob3770, March 29, 2016, 01:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob3770

Hi, We are off in May and have the full board Plus option whilst staying in the SL.

Instead of lining up each morning for the cold breakfast, can we book a character breakfast each morning in Cafe Mickeys with our package?

Cheers

Zee79

If it's available probably but I think it will cost you about €17 per person every day. Correct me if I am wrong people :-)

Rob3770

Just had a web chat with a CM and it is indeed £14 per adult.
We could eat lunch and dinner each and everyday in Cafe Mickeys if we wish using the plan lol

rebecca20

That would be an incredible amount of food!

I generally only eat breakfast and then one meal at around 8:30pm.

I'm a big eater but I find myself too busy when in Disneyland.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

stifle

Quote from: Rob3770 on March 29, 2016, 01:42:12 PM
Hi, We are off in May and have the full board Plus option whilst staying in the SL.

Instead of lining up each morning for the cold breakfast, can we book a character breakfast each morning in Cafe Mickeys with our package?

Cheers

You can book Café Mickey every morning if you like, but it's €17 per guest per day. You cannot use the full board vouchers for breakfast.

Do be aware that there is a substantial chance that if you do this and eat table service meals for lunch and dinner, you will burst :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: Rob3770 on March 29, 2016, 02:16:58 PM
Just had a web chat with a CM and it is indeed £14 per adult.
We could eat lunch and dinner each and everyday in Cafe Mickeys if we wish using the plan lol

Cafe mickey breakfast is good but I don't think personally I'd want to do it every morning  ::) the breakfast in SL is fine and if you arrive at 7am you will not wait for your breakfast it gets busier as time goes on asking as your early birds you won't wait.

Another option if you want "hot" breakfast is Annette's I haven't had breakfast there but I did see it on the menu outside, I would assume it wasn't open for 7am like the hotels mind you and probably around 9-10am? But you could always do magic hours and return.

There are some great restaurants to dine at so although you could dine at cafe mickey for lunch and dinner daily with your plan I'd really advise seeing what else is on offer at Disneyland Paris. There is many different dining experiences you can try hope you have a great time! We've never had lunch ourselves we take snacks from home and have dinner around 4pm. Enjoy your visit!

billy

How long are you staying at SL for? as we were there for 5 nights so they gave us an easy pass for breakfast which meant that you didnt need to queue and you could go straight in regardless of the time which we found really helpful.
If you go after 9am they open both restaurants so you are only waiting in the queue for a few minutes, before 8am is certainly the quietest time, hope this helps!
remember you can always swap your hotel breakfast for breakfast in the park for no extra money just ask at reception! ;)

CitrusZing

Quote from: billy on April 01, 2016, 09:15:47 AM
Remember you can always swap your hotel breakfast for breakfast in the park for no extra money just ask at reception! ;)

I feel I should know the details about this as April will be my 8th trip to DLP, but I don't. I have heard that you can do this, but where in Disneyland Park can you opt for your breakfast instead of your hotel breakfast?
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

billy

When we checked in at SL there was a sign saying swap your hotel breakfast for breakfast in the park, depending on availability.
To be honest we never did it as for us it was easier in the hotel but i know that Plaza Gardens was one option, reception will be able to tell you all your options and if it is available.
hope this helps

stifle

Quote from: CitrusZing on April 01, 2016, 12:08:33 PM
Quote from: billy on April 01, 2016, 09:15:47 AM
Remember you can always swap your hotel breakfast for breakfast in the park for no extra money just ask at reception! ;)

I feel I should know the details about this as April will be my 8th trip to DLP, but I don't. I have heard that you can do this, but where in Disneyland Park can you opt for your breakfast instead of your hotel breakfast?
The option is offered only at the discretion of the hotel when there are capacity constraints. Breakfast is served in Plaza Gardens when offered.

CitrusZing

DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

littlebitofpixiedust

We were offered the park breakfast in Plaza gardens or marionette (Pinocchio restaurant) we chose Plaza gardens. We were offered this some time ago over half term week when it was busy (staying in the Santa Fe at the time)

It was really lovely, BUT we like making use of Extra magic hours and of course you cannot have breakfast from 7am like in your hotel. It was free, and a nice experience but would prefer the hotel earlier breakfast I think.